Receiving Harassment for past 4 days

Starladytwo

There is a player that has decided to continue to send me hate filled messages on different characters. I have reported this several times giving the names of each character that I have been contacted through. I'm sick of it! I want the person to go away but as soon as he/she sends me a tell the /ignore me until they switch to another character and decide to send another message. I have never had this happen before and wonder if it would do any good to switch my character name in order to no longer be contacted by the person responsible for the harassment. Does anyone know? BTW the character names are: Edelrad, Taym, Untessahn, Yrebma, Dhmhj and Bluiiuf. Those are the names thus far and will likely be more added to said list as time goes by. Please someone help me.

Hate to say it but Bioware turns a blind eye to these reports. They're not going to do anything about it.

I will mention this though. Naming names here in the forums is a crash and burn offense and they will ToS you out of here. You should edit your post and remove the names.

If you feel like forcing the issue, I will point out section 15 of the Terms of Service. You'll find a link in the footer of this page.

Sorry couldn't help past that. As a partially handicapped player I could tell you my own stories both with players and staff but I've been told by a few one sided conversations with staff that we're not allowed to discuss them here on the forums.

There is a player that has decided to continue to send me hate filled messages on different characters. I have reported this several times giving the names of each character that I have been contacted through. I'm sick of it! I want the person to go away but as soon as he/she sends me a tell the /ignore me until they switch to another character and decide to send another message. I have never had this happen before and wonder if it would do any good to switch my character name in order to no longer be contacted by the person responsible for the harassment. Does anyone know? BTW the character names are: Edelrad, Taym, Untessahn, Yrebma, Dhmhj and Bluiiuf. Those are the names thus far and will likely be more added to said list as time goes by. Please someone help me.

The only way I see this ending honestly is if you were to transfer servers. It's only 90cc right now. Pick a server you think you like (do your research) most are dead....Harb JC or Ebon Hawk are the only NA servers with big populations. Anyway, pick one, transfer and maybe change your names just for good measure...but as long as you don't let this stalker guy know where you are going you should be fine.

Best of luck to you my friend!

Yea dude honestly if you are getting hate just ignore them. Trust me it aint nothing. Just do you. haters always hate

Add me as a friend and get into pvp. bet you will lose those haters and get a whole different kind. ;p

Edited by Arocsimus