Rocket Boost animation

doomelemental

Ever since patch 5.1 rolled out, I've noticed that the animation for the legacy "vehicle" thing called Rocket Boost appears to be bugged.

Before, when your character moved left and right while rocket boosting, they would make certain movements to maintain their balance, sort of like skating through the air. I really liked them, they were cool and life-like.

But now, no matter which direction you move, the character remains in the same stiff, default flying position, like they're petrified or something; no body movement at all.

I mean, the ability itself still works as intended... just the flying animation is missing. Which kinda sucks. :rolleyes:

Ever since patch 5.1 rolled out, I've noticed that the animation for the legacy "vehicle" thing called Rocket Boost appears to be bugged.

Before, when your character moved left and right while rocket boosting, they would make certain movements to maintain their balance, sort of like skating through the air. I really liked them, they were cool and life-like.

But now, no matter which direction you move, the character remains in the same stiff, default flying position, like they're petrified or something; no body movement at all.

I mean, the ability itself still works as intended... just the flying animation is missing. Which kinda sucks. :rolleyes:

Its not a bug, this is a fix, many had been complaining about how silly the turning animation was, also strafing with jetpacks in theory doesnt work. This is a bug fix plain and simple and imo a needed one. So ty Devs for fixing this;)

Edited by toomanyluigis