Personnel Packs in Cartel Market

Heyvid

One of most discouraging things when designing your stronghold is imagining this bustling trade district, cantina, or army base... but then when you try to collect the personnel to fill it, they're incredibly rare on the GTN because they come from old packs and are incredibly expensive when they do show up. Sometime in the range of 30 million credits for just 1 personnel. You can kiss your dreams of stronghold building goodbye.

It seems to me that Strongholds need a little bit more love and attention. Decorations are easily one of the most lucrative Cartel Market items, so please help us out with this.

Give use a Personnel Pack to buy on the Cartel Market. You can even divide them up into categories, like mercenaries, sith, jedi, or civilians. I know I'd buy several!

Edited by Heyvid

While I would like more in-game ways to get decos, I would be willing to pony up ccs for personnel as long as they aren't holo. (Seriously, enough with the holos already! And why weren't there any decos in Command crates? Holding out hope for good decos with the new rep. factions!)

I would love access to more personnel. Like you said, all the ones on the GTN are expensive - unless you want to fill your stronghold with Imp/Rep soldiers.

I'm disappointed to hear all those decorations that say "holo" actually are just holos:D. The previews show the normal character model so I was wondering whether the name was literal or not. It feels like such a waste of possibly interesting decos. Being able to have a large assortment of "people" populating my stronghold would've been cool. What would it take for the devs to change them from holos. I doubt they ever will but it would be nice.