The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Strategic Command Walker missing from the Cartel Market?

I loved the design of the preview of the Strategic Command Walker mount, that was coming in 5.1. It would be a direct purchase from the Cartel Market, yet it still seems to be missing. However, you can already see it in your Collections, so that's why I assumed it might be something you've overlooked, not releasing it with 5.1.

Is it already supposed to be on the Cartel Market, or not? I'm just curious, since I really liked the way it looks.

Thanks in advance for any replies!

PS: If this is posted in the wrong forums, I apologize. I thought about putting it in the Bug Reports forum, but it seemed weird, since it's not really a bug.

I loved the design of the preview of the Strategic Command Walker mount, that was coming in 5.1. It would be a direct purchase from the Cartel Market, yet it still seems to be missing. However, you can already see it in your Collections, so that's why I assumed it might be something you've overlooked, not releasing it with 5.1.

Is it already supposed to be on the Cartel Market, or not? I'm just curious, since I really liked the way it looks.

Thanks in advance for any replies!

PS: If this is posted in the wrong forums, I apologize. I thought about putting it in the Bug Reports forum, but it seemed weird, since it's not really a bug.

Indeed, it's not a bug. You're talking about something that I find only on Dulfy's "Upcoming" page for 5.1, and therefore somewhat speculative. What Dulfy says in "Upcoming" pages is not an official statement by Bioware, and should not be regarded as definitive. It's in the Collections UI, on page 28 of Mounts/Mounts, but if you click on the icon in the page, it does not open a pop-up window.

I think that means it hasn't been activated in-game yet.

Pity, because I like the look, also.