A Solution for Galactic Command Ranks and Gearing (Universal Fit)

AllisonLightning

Let's be honest. Galactic Command Ranks and to 300 won't be around next expansion and you are scrabbling to preserve the system rather than see it die entirely. Originally, you had the number 100 in mind and here's the case as part of your 'fix gearing for mains and alts' why you should change it down. Tier One would be 1-49, Tier Two would be 50-99 and every crate, at 100 and onwards would be Tier Three. Any double converted to an unassembled token of its tier that you can swap for a piece you need, with a slight increased drop rate.

Now, I bet people at headquarters are asking, 'why change it, the number is too low'. Au contraire, the number is perfect and as well as you sell Command XP boosts, you would see the same or higher. The number is lower and much more attainable and once people ding 100, they'll be desperate to gear fast.

At the moment, the writing's on the wall we won't see this system at all next expansion. Too many mistakes were made and your entire new gear mechanic is imperiled and lurching from bandaid to bandaid merely increases the compromises you have to make to it until its simply the old gear system. An immediate tier redesign would be easy to implement and give your Galactic Command Ranks a fighting chance.

Otherwise, well- that quarterly report should be a blast and we aren't nearly as scary as EA. :t_angel: You want to do this on your terms, the only way you'll get a chance is if it's more palatable. Let's put it like this, a max Command Rank of 100, 25% increased drop rate (example) and double swaps are something you could justify asking of people in 6.0.

As my fellow subs can tell, I didn't tailor this to any one playstyle- PvP, Ops, Story, Flashpoint, crafting or so on. Thank you for reading.