The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Disappointed with latest patches

Snarffles

SWTOR,

Think you finally are making contemplate unsubbing and moving on. Been playing this game since beta. A long time, maybe too long. Seen many things I hated/liked. Seen my class of choice get nerfed to uselessness and become FOTM. Seen all sorts of gearing come and go. What I don't understand is how you make us level tons of alts for an expansion/event, requiring us to have several toons leveled and geared, only to make it a requirement to focus only on one toon the next expansion/event.

You have made it near impossible for people to be remotely close in gear for end game content/pvp. Random drops of heartache and disappointment is what the majority of us get. Useless shells and patterns. JUNK AND MORE JUNK. My friend and I played together lots, he would get random 230 purple drops in his bags, I would get green garbage. I'm finally up to command rank 40 on one of my toons... and still have only gotten 3 usable things.

I know I'm not the first to complain but I wish you guys would think about things before you make it so. Why don't you work on balancing groups for warzones or flashpoints instead of messing with how we get gear. I think most of us would prefer that. No one likes 4 healers 2 tanks and 2 dps on one team going against 8 dps..... BALANCE!! or going into an arena with 3 healers and 1 tank vs 4 dps.... You'd think after all these years you would try to focus on that kind of improvement. Maybe even fixing some of the glitches that have been around forever, such as in hypergate, body being invisible and only seeing weapon??? or also in hypergate, getting blown up from the pylon from the inside? or in queshball dieing in acid, to respawn and insta die again.

I don't see the difficulty in working on the problems to make things work better rather than mess with things that are working fine to piss everyone off.

end rant

I also play near since beta. But not wiht lot of exp i got from the game becouse i have 4 big nearly 1 year brake in my playing But I saw all the gearing options and I think is not that bad it is hard. But you are right about the bugs thay just make more system but not fix bugs so it is not good but inevitable to keep going! Not an excuse not a defens but it is my opinion. Edited by rozsimano

I know I'm not the first to complain but I wish you guys would think about things before you make it so.

The poster want want to take a second and follow their own advise.

Game discussion goes here - http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=255

This subforum is for the discussion of the overall Star Wars story line. This is explained in this sticky - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=85

You may even want to skim that subforum first as there are already many many topics on this.

Good luck