Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

If you dig through to the bottom of the forums you can find the haters thread hun, but do realize that by posting here you just helped make this thread even longer than it already is by one more post...and by more for those of us who are going to point out what I just did ;) ...your actions by expressing your dislike are helping to promote the fangirl love of the character you hate...have a nice day hun ;) Edited by Nightfrogger

Quinn is Dead, I killed him, I force choked the life out of him, he's Dead damn you, he's DEAD.

This person must represent what Covfefe means (it's my bandwagon and I'll milk it if I want :p ).

Now leave before I force choke the life out of your forum-troll personality :csw_vader:

(obviously the force is strong with Quinnmancers and the haters just can't take it)

Quinn is Dead, I killed him, I force choked the life out of him, he's Dead damn you, he's DEAD.

Hmm, he can't be dead, because all of us know better. You must be delusional. There is a hate thread around here somewhere, why don't you go find it. :p

This person must represent what Covfefe means (it's my bandwagon and I'll milk it if I want :p ).

Now leave before I force choke the life out of your forum-troll personality :csw_vader:

(obviously the force is strong with Quinnmancers and the haters just can't take it)

Covfefe--good name for the weird species of troll that seems to stumble in here from time to time lol. Delusional, and angry. Sad. :D

Edited by Lunafox

I know this was posted ages ago. But I'd still like to thank the poster for including some of my drawings. Thank you very much :)

And I'd like to thank you for creating such lovely fan art <3 If you should ever feel like making more, don't be shy about posting it here!

Must be similar to those 'tears' the pvpers keep going on about lol. :cool:

I don't create many of those pvp tears myself...when I do pvp I am a pocket healer for guildies ;) So normally have a huge target over my head to begin with...so glad agent healers can stealth lol

Not sure I live up to the purple Quinn standard™ of healing, but I damn well try :)

Edited by Nightfrogger

I don't create many of those pvp tears myself...when I do pvp I am a pocket healer for guildies ;) So normally have a huge target over my head to begin with...so glad agent healers can stealth lol

Not sure I live up to the purple Quinn standard™ of healing, but I damn well try :)

Me either, I don't pvp. I'm just imagining what these tears they speak of must be like lol.

Me either, I don't pvp. I'm just imagining what these tears they speak of must be like lol.

I figure I actually end up killing someone in pvp....they earned those tears lol To loose to a healer who barely knows how to dps...real shameful lol Though I have been known to sleep dart people twice and cap what they are guarding ;)

Edited by Nightfrogger

I figure I actually end up killing someone in pvp....they earned those tears lol To loose to a healer who barely knows how to dps...real shameful lol Though I have been known to sleep dart people twice and cap what they are guarding ;)

To lose to a healer that *can* barely dps! 5.0 stripped us of a few attacks, so we're the most helpless and defenseless healers among them all.

I once stabbed a guy to death on my Op healer. I was sooooooo proud of myself :D The poor thing had to be a newbie to pvp ;)

To lose to a healer that *can* barely dps! 5.0 stripped us of a few attacks, so we're the most helpless and defenseless healers among them all.

I once stabbed a guy to death on my Op healer. I was sooooooo proud of myself :D The poor thing had to be a newbie to pvp ;)

My proudest was when we were waiting for for the round to end in the Ancient hypergate and I stealthed over to the enemy pilon and watched their whole team leave with about 20 seconds left...unstealthed and double capped them...it was awesome :)

Edited by Nightfrogger

My proudest was when we were waiting for for the round to end in the Ancient hypergate and I stealthed over to the enemy pilon and watched their whole team leave with about 20 seconds left...unstealthed and double capped them...it was awesome :)

Nice!:D

It was probably me because I suck but I refuse to give up lightning spec on my main and I keep trying because Unassembled Components! I have yet to take any of my warriors into PvP - I think I'll keep it that way.

Edited by Sarova

It was probably me because I suck but I refuse to give up lightning spec on my main and I keep trying because Unassembled Components! I have yet to take any of my warriors into PvP - I think I'll keep it that way.

IIRC, it was a non-Force user. At least dressed like one ;)

My lvl 40 Sorc deals more damage than any other DPS toon in PvP. :eek: But I'm bad at DPS PvP (especially melee), that's why I bring only healers.

Completely off-topic but you're cool people, so I thought I'd ask: anyone on TRE has the last stage of the Shroud mission and Seeker Droid mission in the log, and needs 3 more people to have it done?

Regarding the Roadmap - did you notice the complete lack of information or reference to Malavai Quinn's (and Elara Dorne's) customisation (or rather lack-thereof) during Iokath? There was no mention of Iokath being repeatable either. That is a real slap in the face for Quinnmancers who need this to happen.

Pitchforks need to be sharpened...

I posted about it here if anyone else wants to "pitch" in :D

Edited by Sarova

Regarding the Roadmap - did you notice the complete lack of information or reference to Malavai Quinn's (and Elara Dorne's) customisation (or rather lack-thereof) during Iokath? There was no mention of Iokath being repeatable either. That is a real slap in the face for Quinnmancers who need this to happen.

Pitchforks need to be sharpened...

I posted about it here if anyone else wants to "pitch" in :D

I really REALLY don't understand this. Removing customisations for classic comps but adding to new ones.

A friend posed a good question: when we re-dress Theron, will it show in cutscenes, or he'll wear the red jacket, as the same lack of customisation in cutscenes, as in Iokath?

A friend posed a good question: when we re-dress Theron, will it show in cutscenes, or he'll wear the red jacket, as the same lack of customisation in cutscenes, as in Iokath?

If it's not already there, post it in the forum I linked as Keith said they are reading it and will respond to questions. The more people who mention about lack of customisation in cut scenes the better. It didn't affect my version of Quinn but it will affect all the remaining romance companions I have that are yet to return as they are all customised.

I am glad about the Theron customisation - I am sick of his 80s jacket & welly boots!