The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Galactic Conflict - Match 2 - Round 1 – Echo of Legends VS Remnants of the Fel

karadron

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also trying to get a duel going after being attacked, and by a superior force isn't all that easy.

Again rigged also the message would had been played before the attack but like a said before rigged. How they sustained barely any loses is just laughable.

5 Imperial Scout troopers

5 Barc

Plan:My scout troopers are to scout around the second fortified city which the warlord that attacked my forces came from.My units are scouting out the terrain and city defense the best they can and any visible weak spots.

5 Imperial Scout troopers

5 Barc

Plan:My scout troopers are to scout around the second fortified city which the warlord that attacked my forces came from.My units are scouting out the terrain and city defense the best they can and any visible weak spots.

Dang it J I thought you were doing more scouting than that.

Dang it J I thought you were doing more scouting than that.

Nope should have asked first.Again Also I asked why would I need to put this in the thread and no reply.I would like a update on my special scouts doe.

Edited by Jarons

Well... that makes things less interesting. :mad:

I guess the question is can they avoid being detected and taken out?

I believe they will be fine.They won't hear the speeders.

Muffled Engines:The remnants have created a way to muffled the engine of the vehicles to make them harder to detect by sound.

If they try to ambushed my scouts this perk will let them be prepared.

1.Always Prepared:Through years of fighting a shadow war units in the remnant soldiers are always expecting to be walking into a trap,So they're always watching over their shoulders waiting for a ambush .Hard to set a ambush for units of the remnant.

Plus Scout troopers are just Badas MOFO.

From WolfNinja storm trooper respect thread.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/star-wars-universe/4015-57038/forums/star-wars-stormtrooper-respect-thread-1680470/

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/127594/4609994-0755686031-AaXMy.gif

A single Scout Trooper knocks Han off his feet with one blow and also gives a rousing fist fight. The same Han who won a FFA Gladiatorial torunament at 17, know every street fighting technique, fought a Selonian, took out a group of thugs while holding a conversation and so on.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/127594/4610001-3698567739-43557.gif

Scout Trooper blasting Leia off her speeder bike, noted that it's a testament to his training that he was able to make such a shot.

Therefore he risked everything to draw his blaster pistol and take aim at Leia. It was a testament to his training that even at high speed he was able to target the bike accurately and hit the rear of the vehicle.

- Taken from Fact File 86

Speeder bikes those in particular can travel up to 500 k/m an hour. Or 310 mph

Speeder bikes serve as excellent scout vehicles because they can reach up to speeds of 500 kilometers per hour.

- Taken from New Essential Guide to Vehicles & Vessels

Grave glanced over, quick-holstering his own pistol as LaRone tossed him the T-28. He spun back around, lifted it to his shoulder, and began adding his own deadly sniper attack to the rapid fire spitting from Brightwater's speeder bike.

The raiders never had a chance. The last thing they! could have expected this far from the hub's private security was serious resistance, and the very last thing they could have expected was resistance from Imperial storm-troopers. Brightwater spiraled around the raiders, running deft rings around the more amateur swoopers, keeping them herded together as Grave picked them off one by one.

- Taken from Allegiance

So even if they are found they be hard to catch and deal with.

I think there is a very high chance of them being detected. Speeder bikes are meant for speed, not stealth.

That being said, there is a rather low chance the NPCs will be able to do anything to them before they get out. There just aren't enough of them to really care all that much for that matter.

I think there is a very high chance of them being detected. Speeder bikes are meant for speed, not stealth.

That being said, there is a rather low chance the NPCs will be able to do anything to them before they get out. There just aren't enough of them to really care all that much for that matter.

That's why I have a perk that make all my vehicles harder to detect/hear. Best of both worlds.

Also agree with you they won't care that much they think my people are weak now and feeling proudful that a handful of units won't be much trouble.

That's why I have a perk that make all my vehicles harder to detect/hear. Best of both worlds.

Also agree with you they won't care that much they think my people are weak now and feeling proudful that a handful of units won't be much trouble.

Just a note, that the Illusion NPC is still at large and location unknown. As for the scouting, all it would take is for a sniper or two... :d_evil: (when they are taking readings and ect I mean)

Just a note, that the Illusion NPC is still at large and location unknown. As for the scouting, all it would take is for a sniper or two... :d_evil: (when they are taking readings and ect I mean)

True but I have better people looking for the Illusionist location.He will more than likely show up during the attack if my agents don't find him first.

Revenge Part 1

Bombing of the Home

5,000 AHS-1 air speeder

1,000 Tie defenders

1,000 Skirays

BattlePlan:To soften up the target before my forces go in for the kill.I will have some of my bombers and fighters do a few Bombing/strafing runs on the city 2 attacks every hour for the next few Days. My goal is to Destroy the defenses and weaken the defenders by keeping them awake and on edge.

I'd like to point out he's bombing the city where his POWs are being held.

Yea I'm going to erect a statue in their honor. Have their life for the Empire.:cool:

And here I thought J was trying to be a 'good' faction :d_frown:

Well depending on when K post something My faction going he looking really good pretty soon.

Hey Sil, get your butt over there and mess with J's plans, too much player vs NPC action here

Oh, I assure you... I am quite

Side Note: Ground turbolasers are definitely still lethal to star fighters. X-wings and the like have been 1 shot by them in the past, and tend to have automated tracking patterns that can act well against air craft. I mean, it is partly what they were designed to do, in that multiple colonies used ground based turbolasers to defend against invading ships.

Edited by Silenceo

Oh, I assure you... I am quite

Side Note: Ground turbolasers are definitely still lethal to star fighters. X-wings and the like have been 1 shot by them in the past, and tend to have automated tracking patterns that can act well against air craft. I mean, it is partly what they were designed to do, in that multiple colonies used ground based turbolasers to defend against invading ships.

Yea Sil messing with my faction all over.

I never said they wasn't lethal just AA guns are more lethal.My ships won't be1 shotted like the x wings better armor and shields well the airspeeders might but those fall into acceptable loses.With just numbers and firepower my fighters theoretically should take out the turbolasers before they deal serious damage.