The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Galactic Conflict - Match 2 - Round 1 – Echo of Legends VS Remnants of the Fel

karadron

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What effects could the native commander bring?

Could the native forces take out RF vehicles before they can be used or landed onworld?

Is there a possibility of the natives taking out the initial garrison?

The native commander will inspire them to keep fighting and make sure a good chunk survive when they have to retreat from my heavy firepower.

In my opinion The Natives forces won't be able to take out some of my more heavy Vehicles such as the AT-At ,Juggernauts or the T4-B heavy tanks. Maybe a few of the TX-130.

Personally I don't believe they will he able to take out the Garrison before help arrives. Deal Decent Damage to the Base of course but they will not be able to take it out before help arrives.

The native commander will inspire them to keep fighting and make sure a good chunk survive when they have to retreat from my heavy firepower.

In my opinion The Natives forces won't be able to take out some of my more heavy Vehicles such as the AT-At ,Juggernauts or the T4-B heavy tanks. Maybe a few of the TX-130.

Personally I don't believe they will he able to take out the Garrison before help arrives. Deal Decent Damage to the Base of course but they will not be able to take it out before help arrives.

AT-AT: In a short time, no, armor is too thick.

Juggernaut: Mostly a transport, relying on its sheer size for defense. Size will not help here.

T4-B: Could be destroyed

TX-130: Lol, they will take a hurting.

Base: Possible to be severely damaged. (it only takes a missile or two to disable a gun... and it has few)

Most of your heavy firepower, they can overwhelm with their own firepower. Missiles, despite not being as high of caliber as a shot from an AT-AT, still deal tremendous damage. As for the Saber tanks, that laser cannon is ideal for penetrating armor. They have a LOT of them, as well as the numbers advantage. Do keep in mind, the Rattataki were a warrior race who often fought invaders. This is not their first rodeo... Also, does anyone have feats for the durability of that base?

Before I talk about what Sil posted K if they were to hit my vehicles would he send the main force or split it up half and half?

If I read the scenario correctly, you army is split into threes. That he would either focus on one for utter victory before the reinforcements arrive, or go after all three. With the vehicles, I assumed that they would go to all three. Which would depend then on the method he took before. Issue being, that they could have a strong head start.

If I read the scenario correctly, you army is split into threes. That he would either focus on one for utter victory before the reinforcements arrive, or go after all three. With the vehicles, I assumed that they would go to all three. Which would depend then on the method he took before. Issue being, that they could have a strong head start.

From a certain point of view.

The forces the RF landed the previous turn are split into three equally sized groups of which this is one, but Hataml is only going after the one that is a direct threat to him. The fighters are still in space and after reviewing J's agenda the vehicles won't be in play until near the end of this turn.

From a certain point of view.

The forces the RF landed the previous turn are split into three equally sized groups of which this is one, but Hataml is only going after the one that is a direct threat to him. The fighters are still in space and after reviewing J's agenda the vehicles won't be in play until near the end of this turn.

That's kinda not fair now K I was told even before the battle that my Vehicles where planet side and being unloaded. This pretty much give my units a automatic lose for this fight and completely unfair. Especially since I was told even before the battle that my vehicles just needed to be unloaded.

At least can we come to a compromise and say half of the Vehicles are planet side but the rest are coming at the end of the week.

That's kinda not fair now K I was told even before the battle that my Vehicles where planet side and being unloaded. This pretty much give my units a automatic lose for this fight and completely unfair. Especially since I was told even before the battle that my vehicles just needed to be unloaded.

At least can we come to a compromise and say half of the Vehicles are planet side but the rest are coming at the end of the week.

There has been miscommunication. The vehicles were never on planet at the start. :(

Considering that they're being shipped and landed this turn they cant start on ground when the attack starts at the beginning of the turn.

There has been miscommunication. The vehicles were never on planet at the start. :(

Considering that they're being shipped and landed this turn they cant start on ground when the attack starts at the beginning of the turn.

Now its obvious you just want me to lost.

Well for quicker air support while waiting for the fighters my Ghost could provide turbolaser fire on the in coming army.2-3 shoots would cause serious damage before they even reach the base.

Juuuuust a reminder that capital ships larger than they have fallen to ground fire...

Extremely strong hull's does not mean artillery is useless

Just to point out, in order to do that without missing such agile forces, the Ghost class would have to be down in the atmosphere, likely rather close. Well within return fire range.

Side Note: In regards to the fighters, most of those missiles have lock on features as well, from the NPC's...

Edited by Silenceo

Hey K before we end this I just thought of a way to stop the Battle entirety.

While the battle will end up turning into the siege I believe we all can agree on that will happen at the very least.

A simple message

Warlord I challenge you to Duel. My strongest Warrior Versus You. Prove that you are our better. If my Warrior wins you and your forces join my own and I will make you king of this World. Agree to fight my warrior and prove your the strongest warrior on the planet. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Edited by Jarons

Hey K before we end this I just thought of a way to stop the Battle entirety.

While the battle will end up turning into the siege I believe we all can agree on that will happen at the very least.

A simple message

Warlord Url Hataml I challenge you to Duel. My strongest Warrior Versus You. Prove that you are our better. If my Warrior wins you and your forces join my own and I will make you king of this World. Agree to fight my warrior and prove your the strongest warrior on the planet. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Issue being, you already invaded. I quote from the Rules:

For the most part, this game does not have arbitrary limitations, HOWEVER, logic and reason must be followed. Most decisions will be over viewed by the Moderator, who will be unable to moderate their own match. They will not interfere in most cases, and will update the faction as the player asks without take backs, so choose carefully. If something should prove a problem however, they will speak up.

Issue being, you already invaded. I quote from the Rules:

That won't stop me invading them I'm already planetside this stops they attack on my base how is that against the rules. I'm not stopping the Invasion Sil just the current attack or trying to.

Edited by Jarons

That won't stop me invading them I'm already planetside this stops they attack on my base how is that against the rules. I'm not stopping the Invasion Sil just the current attack or trying to.

That would require me taking back the ongoing attack. The natives are the instigators.

Plus IC the RF hasn't learned the warlords' names yet.

That would require me taking back the ongoing attack. The natives are the instigators.

I'm perfectly fine with that.:D

Ok I'll just change it to Warlord.:D

K, we need to talk in a doc when you can.

Also, I highly doubt the Warlord would fall for what he perceives to be a trap.

K, we need to talk in a doc when you can.

Also, I highly doubt the Warlord would fall for what he perceives to be a trap.

I need to talk to him first.

It's not a trap its for real going to Save sooooo much Bloodshed for my men and when I win going to be even better.

Edited by Jarons

I think it's more likely that the warlord will set a trap to trap those he believes are the trappers, resulting in the not trappers being trapped.

More than likely the Duel will be held at a Gladiatorial arenas. As a member of a warrior race most value honor very high. Doing something dishonorable like setting a trap could make him lose respect from his men and look weak to the other Warlord.

Battle of Rattatak (T10)

NPC

Killed

5,000 troops

200 74-Z speeder bikes

20 2-M Saber

15 T2-B

RF

Killed

42,945 units.

Captured

1000 units

IM-455 modular garrison

Rigged.

Side note:K can you come to my Doc at 11 pm est?

Edited by Jarons

More than likely the Duel will be held at a Gladiatorial arenas. As a member of a warrior race most value honor very high. Doing something dishonorable like setting a trap could make him lose respect from his men and look weak to the other Warlord.

These are Rattataki, not really the honourable type.