The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Galactic Conflict - Match 2 - Round 1 – Echo of Legends VS Remnants of the Fel

karadron

Reinforcements that will arrive to that base and other bases planet side.

10 Imperial masters 50 Imperial Knights.

Malcolm Draco

3000 HaW6 juggernauts

9000 Amphibious

15,000 TX-130T fighter tank

1000 T4-B heavy tanks

300 AT-AA

300 AT-AT

300 SPHA

1500 AV-7

1500 J-1

50,000 speeders

Supplies for extend operations.

1/3 of this is going to each base.So alone 100 At-AT are going to the currently flagged based when A handful could deal serious damage to the forces attacking.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a lot of units who would have worked on it as well. Personally I say it would be fully deployed but that's up to you.Just saying they have a character I deserve a base.

I deserve many a thing, yet K makes me fight for them all. :d_grin: So must you! :d_evil:

Side Note: Can we get a summery by each base for what forces you have, and the NPC forces in one post, please? For ease of quick reference. :d_frown:

Edited by Silenceo

Even if it is set up, I doubt that base could withstand that much firepower. The M-2s are equipped with missiles that in those numbers could deal serious damage in a very short period of time, and unless those mines are designed for anti-repulsors, will not be very useful against the M-2s, speeder bikes or T2-Bs. The high maneuverability of the NPCs will also give them an edge in suppression

The NPC force is also going to be highly mobile with those vehicles and speeder bikes. If those reinforcements get too close, they'll be able to withdraw very quickly, and the heavy armour will not be able to follow on the ground.

Is there any air support for this battle besides landing ships? The NPCs forces are probably weakest here at AA (with the M-2s the only ones with any real ability in that area)

Even if it is set up, I doubt that base could withstand that much firepower. The M-2s are equipped with missiles that in those numbers could deal serious damage in a very short period of time, and unless those mines are designed for anti-repulsors, will not be very useful against the M-2s, speeder bikes or T2-Bs. The high maneuverability of the NPCs will also give them an edge in suppression

The NPC force is also going to be highly mobile with those vehicles and speeder bikes. If those reinforcements get too close, they'll be able to withdraw very quickly, and the heavy armour will not be able to follow on the ground.

Is there any air support for this battle besides landing ships? The NPCs forces are probably weakest here at AA (with the M-2s the only ones with any real ability in that area)

Any air support will have to be deployed from the fleet.

Air support I have my Tie defender,Tie Vanquishers and Skiprays. Tie defender and Tie Vanquishers are very fast and could reach the battle Quickly. From space to ground travel.

The main point of this battle isn't for me to win its to bogged down the NPC forces until help arrives.I want them to retreat and soften them up for the counter attack.

Any air support will have to be deployed from the fleet.

Hey, K, can we start Turn 11 so I ca-... *sees that J intends to drag it out* I will come back in a week when this turn ends... /s

Malcolm Draco

3000 HaW6 juggernauts

9000 Amphibious

1000 T4-B heavy tanks

300 AT-AA

300 AT-AT

300 SPHA

1500 AV-7

1500 J-1

50,000 speeders

IM-455 modular garrison

5 Imperial Legion 43,945 units.

Battle Plan

My Battle plan So far is rather simple I don't need to win this battle. I just need my units to holdout long enough for Vehicular reinforcement to arrive. Which are in the system just need to be unloaded planet side. With the impressive Defensive capabilities of the IM-455 modular Garrison base,I believe fighting to a standstill is very likely. Even with the NPC forces being lead by a Hero.The mine field Heavy turbolaser and laser cannons will deal serious damage to vehicles and training of my units ,will be able to slow down The Foot soldiers. Air support from my Tie defenders and Bombers in space can quickly arrive and applying bombing runs against the Warlord forces.

Combined with my forced Knowing they are going to be attacked(Hostile territory, aggressive population = My forces being prepared for a attack.)Then add my faction perk to never be ambushed,They are more than prepared for the attack. Setting up proper defenses and Defensive formations.

vs

150,000 troops

40k 74-Z speeder bikes

3000 2-M Saber

2000 T2-b

Warlord Url Hataml

Mobile Force: He is a master of maneuver and can make his forces move quicker than those of other commanders.

Natural Charisma: Morale and loyalty of his followers is significantly higher than those of others.

Balanced Commander: This commander suffers no distinct advantages or disadvantages due to his command style. Due to this he is able to adapt more quickly than other commanders to the situation.

Relevant Skills

Ground

Tier 1

- Siege T3-1

- Field T10-1

- Skirmish T5-1

Tier 2

- Logistics T6-1

- Terrain T8-1

Tier 3

- Campaign T5-1

Tier 4

- Exotic T4-1

Tier 1

- Dirty Fighting T3-1

- Physicality T6-1

- Agility T6-1

- Environment T4-1

- Ingenuity T8-1

Tier 2

- Martial Arts T2-1

- Ranged Weaponry T3-1

Side Note: For those who wanted easy reference.

Edited by Silenceo

Hey, K, can we start Turn 11 so I ca-... *sees that J intends to drag it out* I will come back in a week when this turn ends... /s

Malcolm Draco

3000 HaW6 juggernauts

9000 Amphibious

1000 T4-B heavy tanks

300 AT-AA

300 AT-AT

300 SPHA

1500 AV-7

1500 J-1

50,000 speeders

IM-455 modular garrison

5 Imperial Legion 43,945 units.

vs

150,000 troops

40k 74-Z speeder bikes

3000 2-M Saber

2000 T2-b

Warlord Url Hataml

Mobile Force: He is a master of maneuver and can make his forces move quicker than those of other commanders.

Natural Charisma: Morale and loyalty of his followers is significantly higher than those of others.

Balanced Commander: This commander suffers no distinct advantages or disadvantages due to his command style. Due to this he is able to adapt more quickly than other commanders to the situation.

Relevant Skills

Ground

Tier 1

- Siege T3-1

- Field T10-1

- Skirmish T5-1

Tier 2

- Logistics T6-1

- Terrain T8-1

Tier 3

- Campaign T5-1

Tier 4

- Exotic T4-1

Tier 1

- Dirty Fighting T3-1

- Physicality T6-1

- Agility T6-1

- Environment T4-1

- Ingenuity T8-1

Tier 2

- Martial Arts T2-1

- Ranged Weaponry T3-1

Battle Plan

My Battle plan So far is rather simple I don't need to win this battle. I just need my units to holdout long enough for Vehicular reinforcement to arrive. Which are in the system just need to be unloaded planet side. With the impressive Defensive capabilities of the IM-455 modular Garrison base,I believe fighting to a standstill is very likely. Even with the NPC forces being lead by a Hero.The mine field Heavy turbolaser and laser cannons will deal serious damage to vehicles and training of my units ,will be able to slow down The Foot soldiers. Air support from my Tie defenders and Bombers in space can quickly arrive and applying bombing runs against the Warlord forces.

Combined with my forced Knowing they are going to be attacked(Hostile territory, aggressive population = My forces being prepared for a attack.)Then add my faction perk to never be ambushed,They are more than prepared for the attack. Setting up proper defenses and Defensive formations.

Side Note: For those who wanted easy reference.

Lmao I was working on that Sil.Plus K made this happen if it drags out its his fault.

Edited by Jarons

I will like to point out that this attack is a siege on my Garrison base. Which this character only has Rank 2 in Siege.

Even then that's higher than the non-hero that's leading the RF forces at the start.

Also the vehicles and fighters won't be in play when the attack begins the RF forces will have to call for airsupport and the fleet will have to launch them. The vehicles are on their way down to the planet and are likely being split into three groups to land at each of the RFs bases onworld.

Even then that's higher than the non-hero that's leading the RF forces at the start.

Also the vehicles and fighters won't be in play when the attack begins the RF forces will have to call for airsupport and the fleet will have to launch them. The vehicles are on their way down to the planet and are likely being split into three groups to land at each of the RFs bases onworld.

I have never stated once that the Vehicles will be in place at the start K. That's why I mentioned multiple times my people don't have to win just hold out which is vastly easier than winning this fight. My troops will see them coming which will give them time to ask for air support. Not to mentioned not all of my fighters will be docked. They could easily send Few Squadrons to assist the base under attack. Those squadron can cause serious damage especially with the enemy having nothing to counter them with. Honestly K air support will arrive after the attack begins but before they cause to much damage. Which also buy more time for my Vehicles to reach the base. Also once my forces get word that the base is under attack why wouldn't my forces unloading the vehicles give them top priority and send them there first.

something I just thought of Jamming the enemy communication could cause issue with the Warlord sending orders to his units.

Basic impression of advantages:

NPC-

- Mobility

- Tactics

- Numbers

- Home Turf

- Pre-established fortresses

RF-

- Heavy firepower

- Air support

- Force Users

My units also have better training,armor and weaponry.

Hey Sil during pregame Random asked you a question about how a character would Fair against Elite NPC for example a Jedi Knight a character would need Rank 3 in combat abilities. What would they need from my Imperial Knights?

Hey Sil during pregame Random asked you a question about how a character would Fair against Elite NPC for example a Jedi Knight a character would need Rank 3 in combat abilities. What would they need from my Imperial Knights?

Still R3. You kinda spread them thin.

That said, Jedi by default, even if they only have M1, would still be superior to the Jedi Knight unit. Essentially, take that as a base, when considering force user char vs force user unit. That said, a lot more plays into that as well... Such as the level of speed a force user has. M10 is Sidious level, for example. Whereas M7 or M8 would be around Jedi Council Member level.

Side Note: The Rank equivalent for unit vs char could go far higher, if the unit is more specialized. Example:

Sanguis:

Melee++++++++++++++

Speed++++++++++++++

Far faster and better melee than standard Jedi Knight, so would take a lot more to deal with. Some char's, quite simply, might be unable to overcome to speed. While others might have enough experience and etc to counteract and defeat it. The issue is, that the more focused force units can at times require a higher rank to defeat, they also have less versatility, which leads to weaknesses and ect.

Edited by Silenceo

Still R3. You kinda spread them thin.

That said, Jedi by default, even if they only have M1, would still be superior to the Jedi Knight unit. Essentially, take that as a base, when considering force user char vs force user unit. That said, a lot more plays into that as well... Such as the level of speed a force user has. M10 is Sidious level, for example. Whereas M7 or M8 would be around Jedi Council Member level.

Side Note: The Rank equivalent for unit vs char could go far higher, if the unit is more specialized. Example:

Sanguis:

Melee++++++++++++++

Speed++++++++++++++

Far faster and better melee than standard Jedi Knight, so would take a lot more to deal with. Some char's, quite simply, might be unable to overcome to speed. While others might have enough experience and etc to counteract and defeat it. The issue is, that the more focused force units can at times require a higher rank to defeat, they also have less versatility, which leads to weaknesses and ect.

Thank you sil.

I think the initial phase of the battle is highly important here. The RF is starting out with a ratio of less that 1:3 not including vehicles. While it may not be an ambush that ratio and the fact that the native army has a significant terrain advantage will have some affect. At the same time I doubt that the first shots may land in the siege category. I also doubt that the RF stormtroopers really have that much superior equipment than the native forces. In terms of armor and skill I doubt there is much difference. The only thing that I really see is the fact that the RF troops have more gear to carry which will help keep that maneuverability in the native infantry's favor.

Also don't forget Hataml's perks that increase morale and adaptability. Which will keep his trooops fighting and his strategy changing to better suit the circumstances of battle. Then throw in his T8 terrain score and have fun dealing with a native force fighting in terrain it knows with a commander who excels at using it.

Besides that I'm interested in hearing how people think the battle will open.

I think the initial phase of the battle is highly important here. The RF is starting out with a ratio of less that 1:3 not including vehicles. While it may not be an ambush that ratio and the fact that the native army has a significant terrain advantage will have some affect. At the same time I doubt that the first shots may land in the siege category. I also doubt that the RF stormtroopers really have that much superior equipment than the native forces. In terms of armor and skill I doubt there is much difference. The only thing that I really see is the fact that the RF troops have more gear to carry which will help keep that maneuverability in the native infantry's favor.

Also don't forget Hataml's perks that increase morale and adaptability. Which will keep his trooops fighting and his strategy changing to better suit the circumstances of battle. Then throw in his T8 terrain score and have fun dealing with a native force fighting in terrain it knows with a commander who excels at using it.

Besides that I'm interested in hearing how people think the battle will open.

K while your right the first shoot will not be apart of the siege the attacking force has to get past a Death Fence with their vehicles quite easy. Than cross a Mine field while being peppered with blaster fire,Heavy turbolaser emplacement and Laser cannons. If they make it passed the mine field they will still be under fire,while traveling to the actually base Entrance. All this takes time K and longer they take more time for my air support and vehicles to arrive.

When it comes to armor I disagree my stormtrooper armor stronger and more durable while the ARC-9965 blaster rifle are extremely powerful blaster rifles,Along side

MiniMag PTL missile launcher, my shock troopers carry will deal heavy damage to enemy vehicles and troop clusters. My troops don't need to Meet the enemy forces head on they can stay near the entrance while attacking your approaching units from range.

While you have a point about changing his battle plan on the fly that won't change much if its change to something he is weak in.

The first part of this battle will just be his forces getting through my Outer Defenses while being hammered by my forces. While buying time for my Air support to arrive.