The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Galactic Conflict - Match 2 - Round 1 – Echo of Legends VS Remnants of the Fel

karadron

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea if anyone in RF has any experience with illusions or ect?

My Force users would but at this time the only force users in the system are not with the fleet,or in a position to look at the space battle.

Edited by Jarons

Battle of Rattatak Results

NPC

Destroyed

30 Keldabe

32 Venator

40 Aggressor-class Destroyer

80 Vengeance-class Frigate

140 Interceptor-class Frigate

200 Crusader

7224 Starviper

1152 Skiprays

RF

Destroyed

5000 Skiprays

2000 TIE Defenders

80 Ardents

80 DP20

50 Tartan

150 Mantis

100 Spacetroopers

80 Nova

5 Vindicator

-and anything in storage

Damaged

20 Ardents

50 DP20

50 Mantis

20 Nova

5 Vindicator

*Gets holo-cam ready to see how K reacts to J's reaction, being K's first time judging a battle*

Side Note: An explanation as to how some of the casualties happened would go a long ways. For example, those star fighters are VERY strong, yet lost so many. Was it due to illusion+horror combo? Were they shot down? What happened? Doesn't need to be an essay, but I found in the past it has helped quell outrage if examples are given.

Edited by Silenceo

*Gets holo-cam ready to see how K reacts to J's reaction, being K's first time judging a battle*

Side Note: An explanation as to how some of the casualties happened would go a long ways. For example, those star fighters are VERY strong, yet lost so many. Was it due to illusion+horror combo? Were they shot down? What happened? Doesn't need to be an essay, but I found in the past it has helped quell outrage if examples are given.

Hey, you never gave me examples, you just said secret stuff! ;)

I'm fine with the losses Sil. Better than I expected. The skipray lost was high but it was all in acceptable ranges.

My only complaint would be that my Mantis were not able to capture a Keldabe or Venator.

Edited by Jarons

Fighters can down to illusions, horror, buzz droids, and plain old shot down.

I'm fine with the losses Sil. Better than I expected. The skipray lost was high but it was all in acceptable ranges.

My only complaint would be that my Mantis were not able to capture a Keldabe or Venator.

In the case of the Mantis it was really about finding a real ship. The RF did manage to board a good number of illusionary ones though. :p

In the case of the Mantis it was really about finding a real ship. The RF did manage to board a good number of illusionary ones though. :p

You just didn't want me to have any new toys.Well my turn 9 done let me know if you need to discuss anything.

Information on the IM-455 modular garrison

Garrison bases were equipped with three heavy twin turbolaser turrets and six heavy laser turrets, as well as tractor beam projectors.

Though shielded, garrisons also possessed extensive ground defenses such as anti-infantry and anti-vehicle minefields and a ten-meter high electrified death fence. This had variable power settings, so it could either severely shock an individual or fry them outright in an instant, depending on the base commander's choice.

To get through the fence and into the base, units had to pass through force field gates. These were flanked by two guard towers with stormtroopers on constant duty and positioned evenly around the fence's perimeter. Running behind the fence and parallel to it was an elevated catwalk patrolled by stormtroopers with guard towers (each equipped with electrobinoculars, floodlights, and alarm systems) spaced every 100 meters.

Perks that could be useful.

1.Always Prepared:Through years of fighting a shadow war units in the remnant soldiers are always expecting to be walking into a trap,So they're always watching over their shoulders waiting for a ambush .Hard to set a ambush for units of the remnant.

2.Siege busters:Units of the Remnant are trained in the most effective way of bursting Enemy sieges.

3.Hold the line:Remnant soldiers know how to hold defensible position. Boost to defense while in a entrenched position.

NPC Forces

150,000 troops

40k 74-Z speeder bikes

3000 2-M Saber

2000 T2-b

Warlord Url Hataml

Mobile Force: He is a master of maneuver and can make his forces move quicker than those of other commanders.

Natural Charisma: Morale and loyalty of his followers is significantly higher than those of others.

Balanced Commander: This commander suffers no distinct advantages or disadvantages due to his command style. Due to this he is able to adapt more quickly than other commanders to the situation.

Relevant Skills

Ground

Tier 1

- Siege T3-1

- Field T10-1

- Skirmish T5-1

Tier 2

- Logistics T6-1

- Terrain T8-1

Tier 3

- Campaign T5-1

Tier 4

- Exotic T4-1

Tier 1

- Dirty Fighting T3-1

- Physicality T6-1

- Agility T6-1

- Environment T4-1

- Ingenuity T8-1

Tier 2

- Martial Arts T2-1

- Ranged Weaponry T3-1

Edited by karadron

NPC Forces

150,000 troops

40k 74-Z speeder bikes

3000 2-M Saber

2000 T2-b

Warlord Url Hataml

Mobile Force: He is a master of maneuver and can make his forces move quicker than those of other commanders.

Natural Charisma: Morale and loyalty of his followers is significantly higher than those of others.

Balanced Commander: This commander suffers no distinct advantages or disadvantages due to his command style. Due to this he is able to adapt more quickly than other commanders to the situation.

K is that the illusionist?

Battle plan:My Battle plan So far is rather simple I don't need to win this battle. I just need my units to holdout long enough for Vehicular reinforcement to arrive. Which are in the system just need to be unloaded planet side. With the impressive Defensive capabilities of the IM-455 modular Garrison base,I believe fighting to a standstill is very likely. Even with the NPC forces being lead by a Hero.The mine field Heavy turbolaser and laser cannons will deal serious damage to vehicles and training of my units ,will be able to slow down The Foot soldiers. Air support from my Tie defenders and Bombers in space can quickly arrive and applying bombing runs against the Warlord forces.

Combined with my forced Knowing they are going to be attacked(Hostile territory, aggressive population = My forces being prepared for a attack.)Then add my faction perk to never be ambushed,They are more than prepared for the attack. Setting up proper defenses and Defensive formations.

Side note:K can I have break down of equipment used by the attacking forces?