The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Galactic Conflict - Match 2 - Round 1 – Echo of Legends VS Remnants of the Fel

karadron

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another round of questions:

What about fighters and anti-fighter capabilities?

Could the illusions actually cause fatalities?

It's unlikely whoever is behind the illusions would be able to trick that many people into shooting each other, though distractions are definitely possible.

A lot of it still boils down to whether the illusions are mental or not

Another round of questions:

What about fighters and anti-fighter capabilities?

Could the illusions actually cause fatalities?

The illusions alone will not cause any Fatalities combine with other factors and abilities like force confusion or horror but if that character had access to it you would had mentioned it .Their is a way for the Illusions to cause damage but I'm wait for sil to bring it up because I'm pretty sure he will.

My fighters compared to the Zann fighters is a clear advantage for my fighters.1 I just completely outnumber them 2 my fighters are just better and I my anti fighters ships are equal to the amount of fighters they have. The anti fighters ships IE the crusaders will have trouble with the Defenders and Vanquishers shields and armor they won't go down easy.

The illusions alone will not cause any Fatalities combine with other factors and abilities like force confusion or horror but if that character had access to it you would had mentioned it .Their is a way for the Illusions to cause damage but I'm wait for sil to bring it up because I'm pretty sure he will.

As far as I know, these are not the type of illusions that can cause harm. As for possible of Illusion + Horror, well, they might be skilled enough but I am unsure if they have any fear abilities to do so.

As far as I know, these are not the type of illusions that can cause harm. As for possible of Illusion + Horror, well, they might be skilled enough but I am unsure if they have any fear abilities to do so.

They're M8 fear, horror, and illusion.

Does he have any tactical skills or ect to enhance his int?

I already said they have no space tactics.

And if there are any other relevant Force powers then let me know. :p

Edited by karadron

I don't just mean space tactics. I mean does the force user have any tactics at all. Which would help with his total intelligence, which could boost his use of the illusions.

Side Note: What other mind abilities in general do they have?

Edited by Silenceo

Ok it just seems like you're adding force abilities now K.That changes thing with the force user new abilities they could possible cause fighter pilots to crash or flee the battle.In my opinion they're just too many people for the Illusionist to do that wide spread to affect the entire fleet.

side note:Next thing you're going to tell me the Illusionist M10 in all lightsaber form and know Force Destruction.

I don't just mean space tactics. I mean does the force user have any tactics at all. Which would help with his total intelligence, which could boost his use of the illusions.

Yes for example in skills from the Espionage or research trees?I'm assuming the Illusionist has high force sense and force sight as well?

Edited by Jarons

Ok it just seems like you're adding force abilities now K.That changes thing with the force user new abilities they could possible cause fighter pilots to crash or flee the battle.In my opinion they're just too many people for the Illusionist to do that wide spread to affect the entire fleet.

side note:Next thing you're going to tell me the Illusionist M10 in all lightsaber form and know Force Destruction.

You'll be happy to know they have no skill in any saber forms.

They have ground tactics ranging from T2-T10. High agility and ingenuity and environment scores in combat.

In terms of mind abilities: Telepathy M10, Force Whisper M7, Force confusion M7, Projected Telepathy M5, Force Persuasion M10, Mind Trick M10, and Force phantom M2.

If there's any other Force powers that may be considered mind powers that I didn't post then just ask if they have it. :p

They have ground tactics ranging from T2-T10. High agility and ingenuity and environment scores in combat.

In terms of mind abilities: Telepathy M10, Force Whisper M7, Force confusion M7, Projected Telepathy M5, Force Persuasion M10, Mind Trick M10, and Force phantom M2.

If there's any other Force powers that may be considered mind powers that I didn't post then just ask if they have it. :p

For some reason this doesn't seem very Balanced can't put my finger on it.This character seems kinda Op.

Not at all. Pretty weak compared to other NPC characters. *Looks at Tu'Loche and Krovna*

Well Guess it's time for me to plan this out.Can we end this tonight so I can start working on turn 9 to take this bad boy down.

Side note:Is this NPC a male or female character?So I can address it properly.

Not at all. Pretty weak compared to other NPC characters. *Looks at T̶u̶'̶L̶o̶c̶h̶e̶ and Krovna*

Yeah, some of those NPC's can be pretty strong. :d_wink:

Also, how does the RF know that they are illusions? Would they not believe that they were ships that just jumped into the system or some such, at first at least?

Edited by Silenceo

Yeah, some of those NPC's can be pretty strong. :d_wink:

Also, how does the RF know that they are illusions? Would they not believe that they were ships that just jumped into the system or some such, at first at least?

They would believe their just ships that jumped into the system.

Before you call it K I want to bring up how exhausted the Illusionist will be from maintaining and creating new illusions. Against such a large amount of individuals their power will start to strain. My SSD alone is 600,000 people. He has to trick my Fighters and ships crew after a Few Illusions he will start to strain himself. We have to remember his power isn't unlimited unless K decides to let that happen.

Question about what I just bolded Does the character have any combat abilities such as melee or range weaponry or anti force user?

Before you call it K I want to bring up how exhausted the Illusionist will be from maintaining and creating new illusions. Against such a large amount of individuals their power will start to strain. My SSD alone is 600,000 people. He has to trick my Fighters and ships crew after a Few Illusions he will start to strain himself. We have to remember his power isn't unlimited unless K decides to let that happen.

You don't need to trick all at once, only those with access to outside viewing, which will be significantly less than all of them. Also considering that most are troops being transported that total number won't be much higher than usual since troop transport (and passenger max capacity will mean that most are being held in storage bays). Even then don't forget that the fleet does have ships with stealth so the seeming random disappearance of ships can be attributed to that.