The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Galactic Conflict - Match 2 - Round 1 – Echo of Legends VS Remnants of the Fel

karadron

How they arrived and whether it goes undetected is a matter that needs to be debated.

sure, though I'd like to know the relevant variables because from what Sil has said about the situation I think he's right that he'll arrive unmolested. I'd like to see you lay out the relevant info for us to debate so I have more than just Sil to go off of.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure, though I'd like to know the relevant variables because from what Sil has said about the situation I think he's right that he'll arrive unmolested. I'd like to see you lay out the relevant info for us to debate so I have more than just Sil to go off of.

:d_rolls_eyes::d_rolls_eyes::d_rolls_eyes::d_rolls_eyes::d_rolls_eyes::d_rolls_eyes::d_rolls_eyes::d_rolls_eyes::d_rolls_eyes::d_rolls_eyes::d_rolls_eyes::d_rolls_eyes::d_rolls_eyes::d_rolls_eyes::d_rolls_eyes::d_rolls_eyes:

Last night my grandfather passed away I'm have to drop out of the game.I won't have to actually debate anything in the near future and this round been going on long enough.I forfeit the game have the remnant return to the empire or something.

Into the Unknown

The Emperor had finally responded to Abilan’s requests and the answer was not at all what he was expecting. He had been working on plans to push forward into the galaxy to retake the Fel’s lost territory, but now things were not going to happen. At least not yet. The Prince had been summoned back to the Unknown Regions and not just him but his fleet and troops as well. The Empire had been attacked and was without his resources it would undoubtedly fall. He was their only hope.

Abilan had no choice. Staying would be betraying his father, the man who had taught him everything. But he would return someday, when the threat was dealt with. He would be stronger and more powerful, better equipped to deal with the threats and evils of the galaxy. The only anxiety he had was for the people of Bakura and what would happen to them. He only hoped that they could weather the storm that was to come.

As the shuttle landed on his flagship he looked down once more at the planet that had been his home while he engaged the galaxy, then turned away to face his Knights and walked towards his personal quarters. Not long after the fleet orbiting Bakura vanished into hyperspace.

EDIT: What this means for the Station 404 event is that the station detonated, but EL forces manage to escape to safe space.

Edited by karadron

Last night my grandfather passed away I'm have to drop out of the game.I won't have to actually debate anything in the near future and this round been going on long enough.I forfeit the game have the remnant return to the empire or something.

That is terrible J, we all are really sorry for your loss. Thank you so much for the fun battle to watch, and I wish you and your family the best, losing a family member is rough. I hope eventually when things are less difficult you'll come back and hang out with us again, we'll be here till they kick us out so don't be a stranger.

That is terrible J, we all are really sorry for your loss. Thank you so much for the fun battle to watch, and I wish you and your family the best, losing a family member is rough. I hope eventually when things are less difficult you'll come back and hang out with us again, we'll be here till they kick us out so don't be a stranger.

Thank you Star.Good luck in your match.Sorry I didn't get to crush Sil.Hope everyone have a good one.