The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Galactic Conflict - Match 2 - Round 1 – Echo of Legends VS Remnants of the Fel

karadron

M10 L 5 for the future seeing. Basically, the best that it can possibly be, bar being on a powerful force nexus or having another amp. She will see things, and has a LOT of experience doing such things like this. I mean... She is 300 years old and has been a seer almost the entire time, hence her incredibly future seeing. Nor is a comm unit too complicated for the old gal. :d_wink:

Ex. If a decision that the commanders make for example would lead to their deaths, that would greatly impact the future of the entire EL, which has a VERY high chance to cause waves in the future regarding the decision, which means she could, in a sense, as the video I linked explained, help steer them to safety.

You mean like knowing a large force is attacking there home world and not bring more ships:p

I completely agree with you she can see things I'm questioning the accuracy and her ability to guarantee a time frame here.If she just tell your commanders a attack is coming sooooon they are gonna look at her crazy ok tell us something we don't already now.Not to mention with jamming she can't really tell them everything she sees.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean like knowing a large force is attacking there home world and not bring more ships:p

I completely agree with you she can see things I'm questioning the accuracy and her ability to guarantee a time frame here.If she just tell your commanders a attack is coming sooooon they are gonna look at her crazy ok tell us something we don't already now.Not to mention with jamming she can't really tell them everything she sees.

Station has a jammer as well and should be able to keep that frequency free and clear.

As for future seeing, you are drastically down-playing such high tier ability. :d_tongue: The more impact on the future certain moves would have, the more likely that she would see them and be able to warn the commanders. Ex. Hughes orders some of his star-fighters to kamikaze and the Legend's thermal shield is down currently. She comms in and tells them a little before it happens and they bring the thermal shield in time, since the attack at that moment could have pivoted the battle.

I am not saying she will get Early Access to the battle view, but that the key points, at this proximity, with her skill, and with the experience she has... She will essentially be able to do a play-by-play for the important parts of the battle, before they even happen, to help try and steer them in the EL's favor.

Edited by Silenceo

Before we get bogged down in argument, we should talk about fleet deployment.

For example, due to warning of the attack due to the Seer's abilities a few turns prior, he EL forces would be ready and waiting for the strike at Belsavis, in firing positions and already prepared to fight. (likely cancelling out your combat readiness perk) Another thing to note is Vao's ability to learn to counter ships, maneuvers, and tacticians due to having faced certain things before. Example being on Rattatak when they were pulling out, she would have seen at least a glimpse of what the tacticians can do and their preferences.

Now, onto fleet deployment.

The EL fleet would have been in the primarily defensive formation with the Phalanx-class forming a protecting formation around the two Inevitable classes, who would swivel and concentrate fire on anything that got past them. As well as directly in front of the Inevitables being clear of Phalanx so that they could try their fire forward. Organizer would shift the fleet as needed to keep both Inevitables capable of constantly using their weapons. The Phalanx would be making great use of their double shielding and shifting around in the formation to keep fresh shields and Phalanx's at the prime focus points. Now, the Phalanx, despite having not so great accuracy, do have a good deal of guns on each side. 400 if I recall. Due to the sheer number of enemy vessels, they can fire nearly none-stop. Due to the type of cannon they have, they would also not need to worry as much about power consumption since they are shell-based. The Adepts would be near the Phalanx wall on patrol duty, with the Locust filling the gap between the Inevitable's and the Phalanx, ready to be deployed to swarm any target that gets within striking distance.

Summery: Phalanx form a moving wall, Inevitable are the gun turrets, and the star fighters are the mine field.

Edited by Silenceo

Now, as for why this all matters? Well, a few key things to note that should be kept in mind:

Reinforcements from Bespin would be signaled the instant that the fleet is spotted.

- With a rating of 1, that is 1/4 of a turn

- Rating of 2, that is 1/2 a turn

Long arms

- 3,250 are currently at Belsavis, well behind the defensive formation, peppering the enemy vessels constantly

- 6,750 Long-Arm would have been notified at the time of the vision and would have gotten another ping when the battle started. Current estimates put them at arriving at the start of the turn, basically right after the RF fleet has attacked. They will be in the back at distance, peppering them as well.

Adepts

- Blah blah, ace tier pilots

- Blah blah, awesome ship

- Blah blah, force users

Do note, that the Adepts used by the EL and the RF are VASTLY different due to a few variables

- Only the EL are enchanted

- EL pilots are trained SPECIFICALLY for the Adept

- Ship is new for the RF (not sure if their pilots are force users or not, and if they are, likely not specialized for piloting)

Belsavis Shielding

- Planetary Shield

- 4 Base Shields

Teleportation Complex

- I will go into greater detail later, but the gist of it is that it allows for mass teleportation

- Has a range of approximately 22,000 miles due feats during Republic Belsavis Bonus Series

Faction Perk

Navy

1.Imperial Ace's:The best trained pilots in the Galaxy Imperial Ace's are said to have unnatural reaction speeds in dog fights.

2.Imperial Boarding actions:The Imperial Marines are the best of the best when it comes to boarding and repealing enemy boarders.Bonus to unit cohesion when boarding an enemy ship or stopping enemy boarding operations.

3.Pinpoint accuracy:Capital ship Gunners are exceptional at hitting their targets and are said to have pinpoint accuracy.

4.Fire All Batteries:Through good coordination between the Captain and crew, capital ships can organize a coordinated barrage designed to overwhelm smaller ships, and to coordinate against similar sized ships. Increases space unit cohesion and allows for short bursts of greater firepower.

1.The Remnant has access to Hyperwave inertial momentum sustainer.Which Allow Remnant ships to pass through enemy interdiction fields.

2.Stealth and anti stealth tech -The Remnant has access to wide range of stealth tech and multiple anti stealth technology

Now, as for why this all matters? Well, a few key things to note that should be kept in mind:

Reinforcements from Bespin would be signaled the instant that the fleet is spotted.

- With a rating of 1, that is 1/4 of a turn

- Rating of 2, that is 1/2 a turn

Long arms

- 3,250 are currently at Belsavis, well behind the defensive formation, peppering the enemy vessels constantly

- 6,750 Long-Arm would have been notified at the time of the vision and would have gotten another ping when the battle started. Current estimates put them at arriving at the start of the turn, basically right after the RF fleet has attacked. They will be in the back at distance, peppering them as well.

Adepts

- Blah blah, ace tier pilots

- Blah blah, awesome ship

- Blah blah, force users

Do note, that the Adepts used by the EL and the RF are VASTLY different due to a few variables

- Only the EL are enchanted

- EL pilots are trained SPECIFICALLY for the Adept

- Ship is new for the RF (not sure if their pilots are force users or not, and if they are, likely not specialized for piloting)

Belsavis Shielding

- Planetary Shield

- 4 Base Shields

Teleportation Complex

- I will go into greater detail later, but the gist of it is that it allows for mass teleportation

- Has a range of approximately 22,000 miles due feats during Republic Belsavis Bonus Series

Just gonna talk about the bolded section.

A turn is a week earliest your reinforcements can arrive is 2 days.Which means only your inevitables will arrive.3-4 days for your Phalanx,Pyra.So only thing with any offensive capabilities is the Inevitables everything else will take to long to arrive that could do any damage.Well the phalanx can ram my ships.So its 6 SSD vs 10.If the Legend or random Inevitable is still standing.

For the long arms my forces know they are coming home why not just wait for them to arrive?

Edited by Jarons

Just gonna talk about the bolded section.

A turn is a week earliest your reinforcements can arrive is 2 days.Which means only your inevitables will arrive.3-4 days for your Phalanx,Pyra.So only thing with any offensive capabilities is the Inevitables everything else will take to long to arrive that could do any damage.Well the phalanx can ram my ships.

For the long arms my forces know they are coming home why not just wait for them to arrive?

Except that it was solved during Rattatak that 1 turn = 1 day. And the travel times are basically identical.

Side Note: If you wait for the Long-Arms to arrive, then the 4 Inevitables will likely arrive a lot sooner in the battle, since the last few turns they have been making back and forth trips between Belsavis and Bespin to move around some units.

Station has a jammer as well and should be able to keep that frequency free and clear.

As for future seeing, you are drastically down-playing such high tier ability. :d_tongue: The more impact on the future certain moves would have, the more likely that she would see them and be able to warn the commanders. Ex. Hughes orders some of his star-fighters to kamikaze and the Legend's thermal shield is down currently. She comms in and tells them a little before it happens and they bring the thermal shield in time, since the attack at that moment could have pivoted the battle.

I am not saying she will get Early Access to the battle view, but that the key points, at this proximity, with her skill, and with the experience she has... She will essentially be able to do a play-by-play for the important parts of the battle, before they even happen, to help try and steer them in the EL's favor.

My jamming better:D

I'm trying to win of course I'm downplaying her abilities. :D Even with her telling your commanders key points for a certain bombing run that could drop shields won't save your ship from the obvious fire power disparity my fleet are bring to bear. I'm tell you right now if this whole debate turn into us having a endless run around where you say but my Seer won't let that happen gonna to get annoying.

You have to also think about how tiring all these visions will be.I doubt she ever had so many visions happen at once.Also her relaying all this information will take time.You have to also think about what she doesn't see.For example what if she see both of the legends shields drop because of a collision by a frigate but she didn't see the Battle station lost its shields thanks to a successful flank and now you lost one of your heavy hitters.She can't see everything and what she does see won't be the entire picture.

My jamming better:D

I'm trying to win of course I'm downplaying her abilities. :D Even with her telling your commanders key points for a certain bombing run that could drop shields won't save your ship from the obvious fire power disparity my fleet are bring to bear. I'm tell you right now if this whole debate turn into us having a endless run around where you say but my Seer won't let that happen gonna to get annoying.

You have to also think about how tiring all these visions will be.I doubt she ever had so many visions happen at once.Also her relaying all this information will take time.You have to also think about what she doesn't see.For example what if she see both of the legends shields drop because of a collision by a frigate but she didn't see the Battle station lost its shields thanks to a successful flank and now you lost one of your heavy hitters.She can't see everything and what she does see won't be the entire picture.

Nor did I say she would see everything. However, one thing to remember is that at this time, IC, your commanders know nothing of the Seer and likely will not be purposely trying to overwhelm her. That said, I do not aim to refer to the Seer in regards to everything, nor does she have to last the entire battle. Honestly, for victory to be assured, she just has to last the very minimum, 10 minutes. Yep. I can conceivably win this huuuuge battle... In 10, count them, 10(!) minutes. After that, it would be a snow-ball effect clean up. Not time for me to introduce that, yet, however...

Meh, big station, has the right upgrades, and a lot closer proximity that will heighten signal strength and stability.

As for the firepower-disparity, have you ever heard this phrase?

Except that it was solved during Rattatak that 1 turn = 1 day. And the travel times are basically identical.

Side Note: If you wait for the Long-Arms to arrive, then the 4 Inevitables will likely arrive a lot sooner in the battle, since the last few turns they have been making back and forth trips between Belsavis and Bespin to move around some units.

We did kinda forgot.

That still prove my point you don't know when my forces are jumping in or even coming your seer just assuming I might be coming.So now you won't tell the Inevitables to come when my forces arrive.

We did kinda forgot.

That still prove my point you don't know when my forces are jumping in or even coming your seer just assuming I might be coming.So now you won't tell the Inevitables to come when my forces arrive.

Except I don't HAVE TO. As I also mentioned, not sure if it was in thread or in docs anymore... But my Inevitables the last few turns from Bespin have been making multiple trips to Belsavis to move around units. So even if you don't attack, those puppies are coming over in a 1/4 turn long trip. Each turn they can make 2 round trips kus of class 1 hyperdrives.

Side Note: No matter when they arrive, the signal will go out. Think of it like if you have already typed up a few paragraphs in a text message, and are just waiting to hit the send button. :d_grin: Silly comparison aside, tell me the fleet deployment already. :d_rolls_eyes:

Edited by Silenceo

Teleportation Complex

Are you sure its 22,000 miles and not 220,000 miles that zero actually make a large difference.

side note:Just got out of class I'm post my Battleplan by 7 est.

Where be the RF battle plans?

Here it is sorry had class.

RF Battle Plan

Phase 1: Surprise attack

Core of the plan:Take out a large portion of the EOL Long range capabilities in a surprise attack attack that should destroy a score of his lightly armored ships.

How it starts:My forces are timing their attack with the arrival of the EOL Long arms.My Initial forces of 4,000 DP20,10 Palleons,1000 ARDENTS fast frigates and 5,000 Tie vanquishers with jump in behind the EOL Long arms and admittedly open fire on the returning fleet.The long arms have no Shields and barely any armor and will go down after taking a few hits.It will be a massacre.With the slow speed of the longarms there only chance to escape is to mirco jump closer to EOL main fleet .The palleons will stop some from escaping but from the initial volley and the time it takes to calculate a good micro jump I see a good ⅔ maybe more being destroyed,Lack of armor,shields and speed make them very vulnerable to surprise attacks or long range ships.With the initial wave we will be moving onto phase 2 the grand entrance..

Phase 2: Grand Entrance

Core of the Phase 2:Using the coordinates provided by my scouts in the system my main force will jump into Belsavis in range of the EOL flee.

Shortly after my initial surprise attack my main fleet will port into the system.Thanks to the ghost frigates in the system,They have provided the coordinates needed for my Main fleet to jump into Belsavis,with the EOL forces in range.My main fleet will move to focusing on their assignment My SSD will focus on the EOL Inevitables while my cruisers and destroyers work on the Battle station and any remaining long arms and Caliber.Which will lead into phase 3.

Phase 3 Main battle:

Core plan:With my fleet in the system the RF forces each have their own assignments to focus on until EOL reinforcements arrive. Cruisers and destroyers are focusing on the Battle station and smaller vessels ,while my Super star destroyers focus on the EOL SSD.

My SSD are to focus and eliminate any EOL SSD that are present and not allow any to escape to the best of their abilities ,The RF has 6 Executors,2 Viscount and 2 ravagers,10 total Super star destroyer.Any one of these would give a Inevitable a good fight,No SSD can survive the combined firepower of multiple SSD.The EOL inevitables are Large Bulky ships that will take a while to chew through for one ship.I have multiple SSD focusing on the same ship,5 SSD focusing on any ship even with the Bulk and shielding of the Inevitables will go down rather .While EOL commanders are on par with my own they are just outgunned here that there not much they can do.With my combined fire perk which makes it easier for my forces to coordinate barrages against the Inevitables,taking down the ship is inevitable.(Yes I did that :)) Even with the Phalanx providing some cover for the Inevitable they you will fall rather easy thanks to again my combined power perk.Multiply Cruisers/Destoryers focusing on the Phalanx will drop them and with Cade weak link perks my forces can Focus on weaker ships in the formation.

Now back to the rest of the fleet,who are dealing with the bulk of the locusts,calibers,Phalanx and Space station.The calibers are a good offensive unit and their slim build could make them difficult to target ,similar to the long arms they have a weak armor and shielding.Which my hammer cruisers can exploit.One of the most accurate ship in this battle and with most of the long arms gone from the surprise attack the Calibers are one of the few range threats left.The space station has strong shields and probably a lot of bulk but its has the same problem as the Inevitables it's just out gun its bulk can only go so far.With my combined fire perk there commanders possible dead cleaning up the rest of the fleet will be easy.Doing this same time my Palleons will be setting up their Interdiction Fields to trap any ships trying to escape.

One of the biggest threats the EOL have is there adepts,there fast,controlled by force users and pack some heavy firepower.They are strong units use them correctly could help prolong the battle.The issue is that there no way to use them in this battle that won’t cost sever casualties when involving the adepts or other member of the fleet .If the EOL try to use them to punch a hole in my line so ships can escape he will lose a good chunk of adepts,If he play them in reserve which the EOL are more likely to do shown in the battle over Rattatak,EOL commanders play them in reserve to protect the EOL Command ships.In response The RF can play their Fighters in reserve and wait for the push from the Locust swarm and adepts,with them playing in reserve they will have the support of the RF fighter defense (tartans,Crusaders,Aegis) to help balance and punish any push the EOL fighters make.My fighters only have to push after the Phalanx are down and a good chunk of locust are destroyed.

Phase 4 Surprise Surprise

Core of the plan:https://youtu.be/rD2DXQwcmhY the destruction of Belsavis planetary shield.

Phase 4 will start after the first inevitable is Destroyed or the space station is disabled.A number of Ghost frigates will arrive accompanying by several squadrons of Adepts Belsavis the adept are to break off and head straight for the planet.While the ghost fire on the space station and try to finish it off.

One may ask why would I send my adepts towards the planet?That’s suicide.Normally true but the RF have created a device that allow ships to phase through planets Planetary shields.Using this technology my adepts lead by Jack flynn, will be able to pierce the shield and destroy the generator planet side exposing the planet to my forces in orbit.As far as the RF knows and sil have never mentioned any aircrafts planetside,Which means the only ships that could stop the RF adepts are the EOL Adepts in space which bring their own load of issues.If he open the Shield to let them in it allow my Hammers a shot at the generator from space or a key target like the temple.With the Shield down my remaining Hammer class are to start bombarding key targets

Here it is sorry had class.

RF Battle Plan

Phase 1: Surprise attack

Core of the plan:Take out a large portion of the EOL Long range capabilities in a surprise attack attack that should destroy a score of his lightly armored ships.

How it starts:My forces are timing their attack with the arrival of the EOL Long arms.My Initial forces of 4,000 DP20,10 Palleons,1000 ARDENTS fast frigates and 5,000 Tie vanquishers with jump in behind the EOL Long arms and admittedly open fire on the returning fleet.The long arms have no Shields and barely any armor and will go down after taking a few hits.It will be a massacre.With the slow speed of the longarms there only chance to escape is to mirco jump closer to EOL main fleet .The palleons will stop some from escaping but from the initial volley and the time it takes to calculate a good micro jump I see a good ⅔ maybe more being destroyed,Lack of armor,shields and speed make them very vulnerable to surprise attacks or long range ships.With the initial wave we will be moving onto phase 2 the grand entrance..

Phase 2: Grand Entrance

Core of the Phase 2:Using the coordinates provided by my scouts in the system my main force will jump into Belsavis in range of the EOL flee.

Shortly after my initial surprise attack my main fleet will port into the system.Thanks to the ghost frigates in the system,They have provided the coordinates needed for my Main fleet to jump into Belsavis,with the EOL forces in range.My main fleet will move to focusing on their assignment My SSD will focus on the EOL Inevitables while my cruisers and destroyers work on the Battle station and any remaining long arms and Caliber.Which will lead into phase 3.

Phase 3 Main battle:

Core plan:With my fleet in the system the RF forces each have their own assignments to focus on until EOL reinforcements arrive. Cruisers and destroyers are focusing on the Battle station and smaller vessels ,while my Super star destroyers focus on the EOL SSD.

My SSD are to focus and eliminate any EOL SSD that are present and not allow any to escape to the best of their abilities ,The RF has 6 Executors,2 Viscount and 2 ravagers,10 total Super star destroyer.Any one of these would give a Inevitable a good fight,No SSD can survive the combined firepower of multiple SSD.The EOL inevitables are Large Bulky ships that will take a while to chew through for one ship.I have multiple SSD focusing on the same ship,5 SSD focusing on any ship even with the Bulk and shielding of the Inevitables will go down rather .While EOL commanders are on par with my own they are just outgunned here that there not much they can do.With my combined fire perk which makes it easier for my forces to coordinate barrages against the Inevitables,taking down the ship is inevitable.(Yes I did that :)) Even with the Phalanx providing some cover for the Inevitable they you will fall rather easy thanks to again my combined power perk.Multiply Cruisers/Destoryers focusing on the Phalanx will drop them and with Cade weak link perks my forces can Focus on weaker ships in the formation.

Now back to the rest of the fleet,who are dealing with the bulk of the locusts,calibers,Phalanx and Space station.The calibers are a good offensive unit and their slim build could make them difficult to target ,similar to the long arms they have a weak armor and shielding.Which my hammer cruisers can exploit.One of the most accurate ship in this battle and with most of the long arms gone from the surprise attack the Calibers are one of the few range threats left.The space station has strong shields and probably a lot of bulk but its has the same problem as the Inevitables it's just out gun its bulk can only go so far.With my combined fire perk there commanders possible dead cleaning up the rest of the fleet will be easy.Doing this same time my Palleons will be setting up their Interdiction Fields to trap any ships trying to escape.

One of the biggest threats the EOL have is there adepts,there fast,controlled by force users and pack some heavy firepower.They are strong units use them correctly could help prolong the battle.The issue is that there no way to use them in this battle that won’t cost sever casualties when involving the adepts or other member of the fleet .If the EOL try to use them to punch a hole in my line so ships can escape he will lose a good chunk of adepts,If he play them in reserve which the EOL are more likely to do shown in the battle over Rattatak,EOL commanders play them in reserve to protect the EOL Command ships.In response The RF can play their Fighters in reserve and wait for the push from the Locust swarm and adepts,with them playing in reserve they will have the support of the RF fighter defense (tartans,Crusaders,Aegis) to help balance and punish any push the EOL fighters make.My fighters only have to push after the Phalanx are down and a good chunk of locust are destroyed.

Phase 4 Surprise Surprise

Core of the plan:https://youtu.be/rD2DXQwcmhY the destruction of Belsavis planetary shield.

Phase 4 will start after the first inevitable is Destroyed or the space station is disabled.A number of Ghost frigates will arrive accompanying by several squadrons of Adepts Belsavis the adept are to break off and head straight for the planet.While the ghost fire on the space station and try to finish it off.

One may ask why would I send my adepts towards the planet?That’s suicide.Normally true but the RF have created a device that allow ships to phase through planets Planetary shields.Using this technology my adepts lead by Jack flynn, will be able to pierce the shield and destroy the generator planet side exposing the planet to my forces in orbit.As far as the RF knows and sil have never mentioned any aircrafts planetside,Which means the only ships that could stop the RF adepts are the EOL Adepts in space which bring their own load of issues.If he open the Shield to let them in it allow my Hammers a shot at the generator from space or a key target like the temple.With the Shield down my remaining Hammer class are to start bombarding key targets

*Cracks Knuckles* Time to get to work before I post my own battle-plan.

Phase 1:

First off, how do they know the travel speed of said vessels? Or have they simply been waiting for a few turns now for their return? What if the Longarms were headed to Bespin instead? In either case, why in the hell would they come out of hyperspace away from the EL fleet, considering that they were warned a while ago after the vision was seen and Belsavis was determined to be the target, the place they are returning to? At the very base of it, there is less than no reason for them to come out of hyperspace away from the fleet, considering their destination is Belsavis orbital space. As for their physical weakness, I can't really refute that as they are designed as glass cannons. Though, I will say that attacking them with star-fighters might be a bad idea due to their squishiness. I mean, making a ship loaded with ordinance explode when you are doing a strafing run can at times prove lethal to the Starfighter. :d_wink:

Phase II:

Aaaaand here I could go on for a long time, but... I will try and keep it short. The EL fleet has been waiting for the attack for a while now. Now, if the strike against the long-arms is indeed launched there are two main scenarios. One, the Long-arms come out near the fleet and the RF ambush force comes out anyways. In this scenario, they take a lot of losses. Two, the ambushing forces decide to hang back due to the proximity to the main fleet, which would then lead directly into phase II. Now, since this requires travel time for the long-arms for them to finally reach Belsavis, that means it is not at the start of the turn, which would in turn give the 4 Inevitable from Bespin time for their return trip for more troop transportation.

In regards to the target assignments, that might be a bad idea... I realize I didn't mention the Longarms, station, or Caliber in my previous positioning, though, that was because I assumed it was common sense. They will be well behind the defensive formation, much MUCH closer to the planet itself. I mean, the RF are welcome to try and bypass the defensive formation, but in so doing they would be exposed to the full might of the fleet due to the vectors they would have to take. As for jumping right on top of them, they would be well within the gravity well, so not really possible unless you want to risk some of your capital ships colliding with the planetary shield which was specifically invented to protect from hyperspace-speed collisions with large asteroids thrown by Hutt-Empire rail-guns.

If indeed just your SSD are going to face the Inevitables, with the main fleet heading for the backline, that turns it into target practice for the EL blockading fleet, as well as the SSD's being unable to effectively damage the Inevitables due to the literal Phalanx of Phalanx class vessels. If they were to just stand and take the hits, yeah, the SSD's would be able to penetrate rather quickly. However, that is not the formation that the EL has developed or is using. The Phalanx are constantly moving and coordinating, by the skill of The Organizer, to keep fresh shields at the points where opponents are focusing fire. If the entire RF fleet was attacking the holdout, the effectiveness would be severely diminished. If the fleet however is going after the backline and leaving the Inevitables to the 10 SSD, then, that either evens it up or turns it in my favor.

Phase III:

Sooo, are the cruisers/destroyers indeed going after the b ack line like it was stated in Phase II, or are they going after my Phalanx? Essentially this turns into:

SSD's:

2 Viscount-class Star Defender

6 Executor

1 SSD Ravagers

1 SSD Ravager The Fel Flagship

Destroyers:

5 lucrehulk Battleship

100 Palleon

250 Providence Destroyer

Vs

140 Phalanx

2 Inevitables

220,000 Locust

With Fighters from either side participating likely in either engagement. Now, if I am remembering correctly, the Pellaeon was unto the Imp MKII what the Imp MKII was to the Imp MKI, so around 20% stronger or so. We know full well the capabilities of the MKII of taking down double-shielded destroyer-class/size vessels with the Mon-cal line. Which I assume we are using the MC80 for comparison, which is around 1,200 or so long, whereas my Phalanx are ALSO 1,200 long. The main point of debate here then, is the change to the shield strength and armor strength. As far as I know, Mon cal had heavy shield and heavy armor, however, the Phalanx sacrificed speed for Extremely Heavy shielding and armor. So it can be postulated that it has a stronger defense than a MC80. The main weakness however being maneuverability, which Mon Cal are known for being able to retain despite their defense. First, I will approach the Providence class vessels of 250:

Quad turbolaser cannons (14)

Dual laser cannons (34)

Heavy ion cannons (2)

Point-defense ion cannons (12)

Proton torpedo tubes (102)

Tractor beam projectors (8)

vs

800 Manned Laser Cannons

- 400 per side, broadside configuration, 4 levels

808 Point Defense Guns (One on both sides of the holes that the guns shoot out of)

Gun number wise, the Phalanx wins, however, each gun is of much lesser power compared to the standard Prvoidence's turbolasers. On top of that, each Providence has 102 proton tubes. The part that makes the Phalanx vs a Providence unbalance however, are the PDG. Even outnumbered 2-1 as they seem to, the sheer number of point defense guns neutralize the main thrust of the Providence classes offensive capabilities towards my entire defensive formation. Nor has the RF had a chance to fight a Phalanx yet to counteract this, having to settle with just some long-range scans. Now, that leaves around 126 (counting barrels instead of guns) vs 400 (due to arrangement). In accuracy and individual power, the 126 easily take it. It is culmitive however, that the 400 take it. Due to the number of enemies and the tactics currently being used, the Phalanx would be able to inflict more damage due to not having to worry about misses as much. Another thing to note, is that the guns on the Phalanx are using shells, not energy from the reactor. Whereas the turbo's and ion's on the Providence, are still drawing from their reactor. So statistically while the Providence and Phalanx are not far off from eachother-weaponry wise, the Phalanx counters it in a large part due to the Point Defense Guns, as well as the thermal shielding should any get through.

Now, onto the Inevitable. One Inevitable by design is worth 2 Executors, and not just in credits. Each Inevitable has far superior firepower to that of an Executor, as well as focus fire, but also excels at defense and energy generation. Now, if they indeed waited for the Long-arms to jump in, the additional 4 Inevitable would not be that far off from arrival, and I am unsure that in that much smaller time window that the 10 SSD could penetrate all of the layers of defense of the formation AND the Inevitables before the additional 4 arrived. At this point it would swing in my favor, though, I am currently excluding the Ravager class as I will examine and go into it in a different post as this one is already getting lengthy.

For this engagement, that would leave the Pellaeon and Lucrahulk... In a post coming to a thread near you soon, I will explain why they are less than useful in this engagement.

As for the star-fighter force, it would be near-suicide to try and get past my phalanx before the formation is broken up due to their point defense guns and the formation itself. Which, even if they managed to get through the formation, they would get shot in the back by the other side of the ships PDG. The RF Starfighters have good shields, yes, but both sides of the Phalanx formation has 56,560 PDG, and the Providence specifically, the class that the Phalanx is built up from, were said to be EXTROIDINARLY powerful, being able to vaporize Starfighters in single shots. If they try to amass to rush by, then the main cannons on the Phalanx can take aim and cause casualties as well, and even if they get through, they, again, would have to evade from behind due to the broad-side nature of the Phalanx. Even if they made it through, they are likely to be much diminished, unless they wait for further in the battle should the Phalanx be whittled down by the SSD's and Destroyers. If they are indeed just acting as preventative measure, then are they then not with the other group, to defend against Starfighters there? Or leaving that to the Aegis? Should they even get by the Phalanx Starfighter defensive counter-measures, they would still have to deal with 220,000 Locust and 10,000 Adept-class Aces. If they were at full strength, perhaps, but being so diminished... I would get it 8.3/10 to the defending force.

Now, if indeed they do not have the destroyers AND SSD face off against the Inevitable, and instead send all of the destroyers after the back line... Then the Inevitables and Phalanx will simply be able to last indefinitely against the SSD, if not cause damage to them. In that scenario, approximately equal commanders, similar levels of firepower, and shapes up to be a near stalemate unless you account for commander perks, which, both are able to exploit eachothers weaknesses, however, the EL is also about to exploit an enemies attempt to exploit their formation weakness due to a perk from Starwalker.

Counter-Striker: Excels at launching counter strikes when an opponent attempts to pierce his formations, whether it be starfighter or capital ship.

Which means if the fight last long enough, the SSD's will be damaged more than my defending force. Now, that is before addressing what the hell is happening in the back line.

Heavy Cruisers:

1000 Majestic

1000 Bothana Assaults

Light Cruisers:

2100 Ardents

1000 Vindicator

1000 Enforcer

4765 hammer classes

Frigates:

5554 aegis class

Corvettes:

4000 DP20

26,000 Crusader's

6,800 Tartans

Vs.

(Belsavis) Station

Jammer (1,000 size)

Gravity Generator (20,000 size)

Refueling Equipment(30,000 size)

Repair Equipment (30,000 size)

Control Center: (10,000 size)

Battle Station: (100,000 size)

191,000 size

Stealth System

Engines

Slips: *1,000 (1,000,000 size)

Size 1,101,000

Guns: 11,910

3,000 Long Range Heavy Mass Drivers

1,900 Heavy Dual Turbolasers

10,000 Long Range Light Guided ML

1,191,000 size

1,150,300 Locust

1,000 Caliber

3,250 Long-Arm (not counting the other 7,750 to go over worse-case scenario)

In regards to the 'ease' of taking out the Calibers... I think you should really re-evaluate that opinion. Sure, they are glass cannons, but their profile, at range, is VERY hard to target. We are talking about, at range here, 30m for caliber, and 50m for long arm. Whereas for the Hammer-class, it is a whopping 400m. Granted, its weaponry and defense is better. But in a long-range slug-match, a slim profile means that a greater deal of shots, even with good computers, are going to miss or be glancing shots. Whereas the return fire will almost all hit due to them also having VERY good targeting computers for their guns, but also that their target is much larger. Basically, it is specialized artillery-only glass cannon ships vs generalist-artillery ships with good defense.

In regards to the station, it is basically in the back mainly due to having long range weaponry, as well as being a high defensive target. In short, the other vessels there with it are very disposable if it defends the station. The long range guns on the station for example, could cause a LOT of harm to the incoming corvettes. Depending on the deployment of the Aegis, its guided LR ML's could also prove very fatal to the corvettes. Toss in the Locusts that would be in this engagement, due to sheer numbers, they could cause havoc before being dealt with. Over 1 million locust. Weapons to deal with them or not, they will cause damage, and with the current layout of the battle, they are likely to prioritize the Light Cruisers, likely the Ardent's first due to proximity. Now, Ardents are well known for taking heavy damage in combat due to their captains being too gung-ho and charging into the fray. This would be their undoing in this battle. They would likely be farther up than the other frigates due to their speed, and likely among the corvettes.

With the long-range vessels trading salvo's and the station striking at the corvettes, it could get rather bloody. Throw in the locust going after the 2,100 Ardent with the corvettes, laser cannons or not, the locust will do as is their name-sake. They will swarm and swarm, and swarm. Even if the entire force stays together when advancing upon the backline, they would still go forth to swarm. Main difference there beign the addition of the Aegis. Though, I am unsure of the speed comparably with the Aegis of the corvettes, so they could be there either way. Best case scenario, 2,100 Ardent's destroyed but losing 100,000-200,000 or so locust. Which would leave aprox 900,000 still swarming the corvettes which, by this time, would have taken a hammering from the station. Now, the main thing that could alleviate damage from the LR ML from the station, are the Aegis, and the Crusader Point defense gun. That does not however stop the LR MD's from the station from blasting holes in corvettes. By this time the light cruisers would be entering engagement range of the station and be able to finally contribute.

At this stage, the Locust that remain would switch to target the light cruisers. Now, if the Hammer-class focused only on the Long Arm and Caliber, the station will be at full defensive strength. If they targeted the station, then they will have been losing the long-range slug-fest but will have weakened its shielding a rather good amount. Now, if the Pellaeon are indeed still engaged with the Phalanx formation, then the station would, at this point, try to fall back with power to engines. You read right, the thing has engines. If any corvettes are close to it, it would try and bulldozer them, which with its bulk, it would be hardly damaged by the corvettes would be critical or destroyed. From there, the remaining long-range ships would try and cover its retreat out of the gravity well away from the RF forces, with the Locusts again swarming to cover the station.

Should it successfully reach the outside of the gravity well, it would jump to hyperspace, out of the battle.

Estimated casualties: 400,000 Locust, rest of Caliber and Long Arm for the EL. For the RF, 300 Vindicator, 100 Enforcer, and, 50 aegis class ,1000 DP20, 2,000 Crusader's, 5,000 Tartans. Do note, this is not just from the retreat, but the entire part post-engagement range when the Ardents were gone and the locust and long range ships re-trained their fire. Hammer-class I left out due to unknown variables. Most of the RF fleet remaining intact.

At the absolute LATEST, this is when the 4 Inevitable would arrive from Bespin to assist the main battle group. Odds are, they would arrive near the start of the battle due to the RF waiting for the Long-arms to appear.

Phase IIII:

Well, I hate to be a party pooper, but even if everything went 100% your way, you wouldn't really gain anything from it. The planetary shield generator, is beneath the multiple base shields, so there would be no direct shot and no singular ship, has the energy required to puncture a planetary AND a base shield in rapid succession. Not to mention that from my understanding of planetary shields and the device you are using to penetrate through it, that each ship would have to open its own breach due to the nature of planetary shields to close gaps within its shielding within milliseconds. The skill required to do so in a star fighter would be extreme, though I am sure your character could do it. However, Planetary shields are known for blocking sensor scans as well, so they wouldn't know other than visual, which, doesn't help on belsavis either, what is down there or where it is. So they would get through, some of them, and then realize there is a 2nd shield that they lack the energy to penetrate. Nor can they just fly out due to the planetary shield still being in place. And so, they would need to land to let their ships regain energy. Except, outside of the craters, which are 100% beneath my base shields, there is only Ice, the Eternity Vault, and a few other death traps. Not to mention many starships have issues if left in ice for long. Spoiler, the Adept class was not designed to withstand ice for a long duration of time, though a couple other EL ships were. On top of all of that, if they attempt to go on foot to get past the shield... The entirety of the base shields are surrounded by defensive walls with Turbolasers. In short, it is indeed suicide. And due to sensor blocking, they might not have a way to know of these hazards before going through the shield.

That said, I do not recall planetary shields blocking comms, so they could relay such information to high command.

Visual Aid for the pilots who miss-time the piercing of the shield:

Edited by Silenceo

For this main plan, I will be excluding a couple sub-factors that while they will majorly influence the battle, they are not being supervised by my 3 fleet admirals.

Core Objectives:

1. Protect The Legend

2. Protect Belsavis Station

3. Stall for time

Frontline group:

- 140 Phalanx

- 2 Inevitable

- 10,000 Adept-class

- 220,000 Locust

- +4 Inevitable when they arrive (estimates put it early in the battle due to RF waiting for Long-arms to appear)

Backline group:

- 1 Station

- 1,000 Caliber

- 3,250 Long-Arm

- 1,150,300 Locust

Use of perks in Frontline:

Exploitive Tactician: Very skilled in spotting and figuring out how to exploit an opposing forces weakness, while being mindful of his own.

This perk is going to be used to guard the formation from exposing a weakness in conjunction with Organizer's skills linked by her Star-Mate perk. It will also be used to deal the maximum amount of damage to the SSD's as possible, as that is where all of the fire from the frontline group is going. Movement wise, they will be impeding both the destroyers and the SSD's from focusing the Inevitables, but firepower, it is all going towards the SSD's.

Precision Striker: He is skilled at quickly relaying targets and coordinates for accurate shooting to ships under his command.

Keeping an eye on his opponents responses and the fluxuations of shielding of the enemy, he will capitalize on opennings combined with Exploitive Tactician to strike for maximum damage with multiple ships at once on SSD targets. Ex. they shift energy from one shield section to another, Starwalker might notice due to other variables, and then strike at the then weakened section that was exposed.

Counter-Striker: Excels at launching counter strikes when an opponent attempts to pierce his formations, whether it be starfighter or capital ship.

Essentially this one is providing a direct counter to the counter-attack perks that the enemy commanders have, that when they try to counter or exploit something in the formation, he can counter their counter. Counter-caption!

Organizer of the Fleet: Very adept at ensuring the fleet stays in formation as well as adapting on the fly to new formations that fit the situation better.

This one specifically is key in retaining the effectiveness of the Phalanx of Phalanx-class, and also will help to keep The Legend from being crippled early in the battle. It also will be vital to ensuring that the Phalanx are coordinating correctly as to best maximize their defensiveness in regards to the plan and situation.

Star-Mates: One Who Walks Among Stars and She Who Directs the Metal Chorus are exceptionally close, nearly being able to tell what the other needs before they ask. In so doing, they are able to be strong when the other is weak, even in tactics.

Specifically in this battle, Organizer is serving in a support role to Starwalker and is helping to keep everything functional. Working together, with the boost from this perk, will improve all of their coordination.

Attuned to the Metal Song: Due to her compulsive nature, she made it a matter to know very well the capabilities and durability of each vessel that the Echo of Legends fleet commands. Due to this, she can tell more easily when a ship under their command is nearing its limits, and when it can be pushed farther.

This will boost the ENTIRE front-line force in that they will be used to 100% optimal usage.

Data Reservoir: Seeing as how she is a memory droid, she had stored in her databanks the information from thousands of battles and tactics as well as their counters. This makes her very good at countering well-known or common tactics. It also gives her a boost against lower-level tacticians.

Against the tacticians this is mainly nullified, however, against the Starfighters, and due to her intimate link with the locust, this will prove devastating.

Relentless, but Naive: Her hopeless positivity encourages her droid brethren even in the face of defeat, but since she is so trusting she can not accurately predict an organic’s deceptive moves as well as others.

Makes the already suicidal Locust even more suicidal in their attacks, making the Locust even more fierce and determined.

Advanced Analysis Algorithms: These recently added programs allow her to replay past battles within her cybernetic brain countless times, studying them. Doing so enough allows her to learn the weaknesses and strengths of ships, tacticians, and maneuvers that she has previously encountered.

Due to the brief exchange over Rattatak, she can provide analysis and aid to Starwalker and Organizer to help them manage better against the opposing tacticians. This also means that she understands at least a little, the capabilities of the Pellaeon class vessels.

Some of the frontliner perks, will apply to the backline as well but the tacticians are not focusing there, and so the result will be diluted. What the backline group is doing was basically already gone over in the last post, so no need to go over it again at this time.

As for the front liners...

They aim to avoid damaging the Destroyers if at all possible due to a sub-plan, and instead are trying to maximize the damage that the front line group can do to the SSD's. Primarily, the Ravager classes. They are an unknown quantity to the EL and so must be treated as a great threat. However, above all, even eliminating enemies, is that of survival. The EL front line group will be trying to strengthen their odds of survival above all else and will at times divert energy to the shields if the Phalanx needs time to recoup their own shielding. Despite being double shielding, the Phalanx will still at times need a break. Add onto this that The Legend also has double shielding, and it will much be like 'juggle tanking' in an operation.

The Adepts for the most part will be used to keep enemies away from the Inevitables, however, when the 2nd enemy group heads for the back line, they are going to wait for the corvettes and frigates to pass by, if they are not going the speed of the slowest vessel I mean, and taking advantage of speed. When it is optimal, they will strike at the Hammer Class and unload their supply of ordinance on them to maximize damage. With luck/planning, they will have their shields front only in order to defend against the return long-range fire. If they do not, the EL long range ships might be able to penetrate the defenses easier, so most captains would re-allocate the shielding, since they would be a distance from the front line group. With the Adepts coming in they would exploit this tendancy, taking out the engines and other critical systems. What will force them back is the RF's own Starfighters attempting to intercept. However, the 220,000 Locust will intercept them instead while the 10,000 Adepts return to the front line, their job done. Once safe, the locusts will return as well, albeit some of them destroyed. Should the RF attempt to chase, they will run into the wall of point defense fire that I previously mentioned.

From there the front line is waiting for a signal from the surface. Once that signal is received, which on The Legend, it should be able to get through, if not on the other ships due to the scaling of comm and sensors with ship size. Well that, and the signal is not just a comm message, but that is for another post.

With the signal received they would shift their formation to encircle the SSD's and cut off their escape. From there, their aim is to try and disable them if it all possible, blasting any escape pods that they see.

By this time, the Backline has likely disintegrated and the station has escaped.

Beyond this point will need further explanation due to the arrival of the class 2 hyperdrive ships from bespin arriving during it, albeit not at the start of such.

The rest of the plan, resides in the next post.

Side Note: In regards to the part for the Hammer-class, that is operating under the assumption that they will want a line of sight on the Back Line group, and thus will not be mixed in with the RF front line. If they are indeed mixed with the RF front line, they will have few if any visual on the EL back line unless they are even further back, which would only have the EL front line in accurate firing range, so I simply assumed that the RF commander would, to solve this, put them to the side a good distance of the RF front line, so they could reach the EL backline to cause damage.

Edited by Silenceo

Alrighty, well, time to show-case one of the toys from my play-chest that I got from Belsaivs. :d_evil:

I give to you, Lady's and Gentlemen... Teleportation!

During the Belsavis story both the SE and OR are introduced to singular transportation modules, which while useful, are only a stepping stone. For, you see, during the Republic Bonus series a complex was revealed and played a pivotal role. The Main Teleportation Complex, TC, was introduced into SWTOR with a feat of teleporting a legion or more Esh-kha aboard a a frigate in High Orbit over Belsavis, quickly overwhelming the crew and taking command of the vessel. The esh-kha, sadly, died due to one of the last crew members managing to self-destruct the vessel. After that, all vessels were moved out of the system to prevent them from doing so again.

Now, what does this mean? Mass Teleportation. Precision, teleportation might I add, when going through the TC. Whereas with the singular modules, they only took you to other modules, the beauty of the TC, is that it does not require a module on the other end. As for its range, I did some digging and discovered that High Orbit is approximately 22,000 miles from the atmosphere of Earth. Spoiler alert, the Front line battle groups are not beyind the 22,000 mark unless my calculations are off. :d_grin::d_evil:

So, after a lot of investigating in-game and looking through all of the lore, the basic numbers I came up with after factoring all of the research that the EL has put into teleportation and what Discoverer of Secrets improved... Is that the TC can teleport approximately 50 individuals per group, with the TC by default having 5 groups. Alternately, since each group is a collection of other teleporters, albeit larger than the individual version, that instead of 10 per sub-module, I could feasible send a larger unit in that sub-module. Now, I ran this by K, and didn't seem to object, so... We go from there I suppose. The main variable is teleportation time, which, the TC is currently powered by a Rakatan Reactor which has been shown to be able to pull off multiple mass-teleports without any visible signs of stress or energy expenditure. The main thing, then, is aiming the teleport location and loading. At first I supposed 10s for the new units to get into the teleporters, but due to safety concerns and aiming, I am theorizing 30s per wave to allow for units to get into their positions and for the coordinators to get the right targets. Recap, 5 possible targets at this time, each target being able to off-load approx. 50 units at once, approx. 30s time between teleports.

Now, using all of this, I give you the summary of the plan:

- Teleport groups aboard the Destroyer's bridges to take them over

-- First target would be the Pellaeon's

--- For them, it would be 1 SD-6 Hulk and 40 Esh-Kha Warriors

---- Once taken, they will target RF Starfighters nearby

-- Second Target would be the 5 Lucrehulk, once the 100 Pellaeon's are secured

--- For these ones, it would be 50 Veritas

-- Third target being the Providence-class

--- For them, 1 SD-6 Hulk, 1 Incinerator War Droid, 1 Carbonite War Droid, and 20 Esh-kha Warriors

-- After those three, the other prime targets would be the SSD, the ones that are not yet disabled

--- For THOSE, 50 Insanus, likely multiple helpings for each (excluding flagship)

-- After THAT, well, it boils down to ship size of what is left and in good condition in the fleet battle

--- For these last ones, just 50 Esh-kha Warriors per bridge

- Once aboard the ship, once the bridge is secured, the ship would be put into lock down with atmosphere being vented out of the entire vessel other than the bridge compartment.

-- From there, the soldiers on the bridge would commandeer the ship to begin firing on enemy targets, sowing confusion among the RF ranks.

-- The Lucrehulk however, would serve a different purpose. The Veritas would override safety protocols and set the vessel to launch itself at the Ravager SSD's, 3 at the flagship, 2 at the other, at hyperspace speeds. Once done, they would go to the escape pods and try to get back to The Legend.

--- Legends feats show that a full shield strength Executor was crippled with thousands dead and all systems except life support being off line from a hyperspace collision of 3 ISD's. Lucrehulk are MUCH bulker, and despite the increased defenses of the Ravager classes, would still take huge amounts of damage.

Remember, the Esh-kha are religious fanatics... And the RF is threatening their new home, the only place in the galaxy where Esh-kha live. They will give EVERYTHING to defend it.

Another factor to keep in mind is that within each large droid is an Esh-kha due to my Mech faction trait. While the RF are skilled at repelling boarders, this move should catch them off guard as they are unlikely to suspect an opponent to materialize right on the bridge, and the bridge tends to have its marines around it, but not inside of it. As for how they are able to do this so precisely, you can thank Discoverer of Secrets for that.

Now, to talk about combat should the RF try and evict the new owners of the vessel... I do not see what troops are listed on the vessels, so I will go over the general loadout data for the RF. They are stormtroopers, the marines exhibiting many common traits of the stormtroopers as they are standard. However, if I recall correctly, they have a rifle that is more accurate and has more penetration. It will not avail them however, as while my own troops are not marines, they are walking tanks. Shield generator, check. Energy Generator to further boost shield, check. Heavy armor, check. Shield designed to absorb blaster shots, check. CQC weapon, check. Functionality of said weapon to pierce armor akin to Clonetrooper Phase II armor and rupture internal organs, check. Religious zealotry, check. Unless it is standard practice for the RF to always station 50+ troopers on the inside of the bridge where the controls are, chances are that the EL invaders will be abl to subdue those present and activate the lockdown and venting procedure as described.

Going by the 5 targets, 30s per group calculation, the 100 Pellaeon's should have their groups deployed in exactly 10 minutes. 30s after that, the Lucrehulks would be targeted. For the next 25 minutes the Providences will be getting invaded and taken over. All of these would then be turned against the SSD's of the RF, minus the Lucrehulks which at this time would have kamikazi'd. Once the Kamikazi is done, well before the providences are all taken, the disabling of the SSD's would begin. After the last Providence is taken, the SSD's that remain operational would be targeted first with the teleports. From there, the battle is a snow-ball against the remaining RF forces. Should the RF command still be alive when the other SSD's that are battle capable are taken (by the bridge at least), then instead of targeting new ships, Insanus and Veritas will be sent aboard the flagship bridge to try and eliminate them.

Around this time mark, 40 minutes or so, the events of the backline should be concluding and the 4 additional Inevitables should be arriving. Given the targeting orders J has and the standard defensive formation that I was using, my front line should be able to defend the 2 Inevitable that were there at the start for that amount of time against the RF front group.

Around the 2-3 hour mark of the battle the class 2 hyperdrive ships from Bespin should be arriving. Around hour 5-6, the class three. Though, by hour 5/6, it should be contained.

The main thing to remember regarding this... Is that RF ship firing on RF ship will cause confusion, which is why the plan is for the invaders to not fire on ship types that they are taking over. After the SSD point, EL high command will be able to communicate with ground control to further organize and avoid friendly fire.

Couldn't find the exact clip, but it is

to what will happen when a SD-6 Hulk suddenly appears...

Traits from Discoverer of Secrets that will help with the plan:

Scientific Genius: Projects that he works on take less time to complete, depending on his level of skill. (scales with research tree skills)

Innovative Thinker: Is capable of thinking outside the box, more so than most, allowing him to solve unorthodox problems.

Edited by Silenceo

So people can view stats and such for my characters, going to post them below for the ones participating in the tactical or plan based stuff. If it comes to combat, I can get the others.

One Who Walks Among Stars (Starwalker)

Profession: Admiral

Species: Esh-ka

Clothing:

Biofiber (Red with black edges) - Chest/Legs

Balanced Combatant (Red base, black ridges) - Arms/Feet

Items:

Armor (see above)

Heavy Blaster Pistol

Energy Shield

Physical traits:

Skin: Pale

Complexion: White

Hair: Brown speckled with white

Eyes: Left eye is filmy white, right a fierce green

Build: Declining with age, but still fairly capable

Height: 1.95 m

Weight: 100 kilograms

Psychological details: Wizened, Cautious, Brutal, Understanding, and Calculating

Bio: One Who Walks Among Stars has always had a fascination with space, more so than his brethren. He would spend much of his childhood dreaming up scenarios and what it must of been like to fight a space battle. He knew that one day that they would return to the galaxy, not knowing that that it would actually happen in his later years.

When it was finally decided that it was time for their return, One Who Walks Among Stars, was the first choice for the one to lead their forces into the new war. He had never expected such a wish to come true, but he would not waste the opportunity.

Exploitive Tactician: Very skilled in spotting and figuring out how to exploit an opposing forces weakness, while being mindful of his own.

Precision Striker: He is skilled at quickly relaying targets and coordinates for accurate shooting to ships under his command.

(8)

Skills:

Tier 1

Star Fighters R10 L5 (500)

Capital Ships R10 L4 (490)

Tier 2

- Discipline R5 L6 (260)

- Deception R4 L1 (128)

She Who Directs the Metal Chorus (Organizer)

Profession: Admiral

Clothing:

Biofiber (Black with Red edges) - Chest/Legs

Balanced Combatant (Black base, Red ridges) - Arms/Feet

Items:

Armor (see above)

Heavy Blaster Pistol

Energy Shield

Physical traits:

Skin: Tanish

Complexion: Whitening but still vibrant

Hair: Black, very long

Eyes: Blue

Build: Well-Built but slimmer than the warriors

Height: 1.85 m

Weight: 90 kilograms

Psychological details: Curious, Kind, OCD, Understanding, and Calculating

Bio: All through her life, she loved to organize the world around her, be it rock outcroppings or males who were being too rowdy. When she was in her teens she noticed the male who would one day be named One Who Walks Among Stars and was fascinated with what he would come up with and share with the others. It was in her early twenties however that she fell for him. In their mid thirties they were both given their names by demonstrating their unique gifts.

When One Who Walks Among Stars was chosen to lead their forces into the void, few questioned She Who Directs the Metal Chorus when she became his second in command. Together, they make the fleet of the Echo of Legends into a Symphony of Victory.

Organizer of the Fleet: Very adept at ensuring the fleet stays in formation as well as adapting on the fly to new formations that fit the situation better.

Star-Mates: One Who Walks Among Stars and She Who Directs the Metal Chorus are exceptionally close, nearly being able to tell what the other needs before they ask. In so doing, they are able to be strong when the other is weak, even in tactics.

Attuned to the Metal Song: Due to her compulsive nature, she made it a matter to know very well the capabilities and durability of each vessel that the Echo of Legends fleet commands. Due to this, she can tell more easily when a ship under their command is nearing its limits, and when it can be pushed farther.

()

Skills:

T1

Starfighters R2 L1 (12)

Capital Ships R2 L1 (12)

Positioning R10 L10 (550)

Skirmish R8 L2 (296)

T3

Campaign R4 L4 (203)

Vao Akeo, The Orchestrator

Profession: Fleet Commander (Overview)

Species: Memory Droid

Clothing: Metal Casing

Items: Ray shields, Ejection system, and Laser defense grid

Physical traits:

Skin: Metal Plating

Complexion: Dark Gray

Hair: None

Eyes: None

Build: Average for a Memory Droid

Height: 1.8 meters

Weight: N/A

Psychological details:

Likes: Clever Maneuvers, Out thinking her opponents, Innovation, Cooperation, When a plan comes together

Dislikes: Dirty Tricks, Being out done, By the book maneuvers, Wasteful use of resources, Being deceived

Bio:

Once, Vao had been a simple record keeper for the Imperial Navy, ensuring that even the smallest skirmish was recorded on some backwater world. Despite this, she grew bored of so many of the records being nearly identical. She began to see various flaws within such plans, and wanted nothing more than to improve upon them. Yet, she was but a simple Memory Droid. Fortunately for her, the engineer tasked with her maintenance had neglected to wipe her memory, on account of him wanting someone to talk with on such a boring rock.

Over time, they grew to be friends, as much as an imperial mechanic could be with a machine of course. Not only that, but he gave her the name of the daughter he never had the chance to have. Every day, he would return with some new tale to share.

Nothing could last forever.

One day, he simply did not arrive. Vao thought it merely to be an anomaly and that he would come for her. A year passed, and yet she still held out hope that he would come. In fact, she had seen no one in all of that time.

When her hope was on its last legs, a strange droid entered her chamber. Her records identified it as a IG-100 Magnadroid swathed in a blue cloak, yet they were supposedly gone with the Clone Wars. He introduced himself to Vao and explained his cause, and asking her to join him. She did not answer right away, instead, she pondered, and pondered, and pondered even more. Finally, she merely asked him what had happened to her friend.

Albaf could not say for certain, but that the base had been attacked by a band of pirates more than a year ago, about when Vao’s friend had gone missing.

She had always suspected some tragedy had struck her dear friend, but to hear it said aloud, made her inquisitive mind to go blank for many long seconds. Knowing she had nothing left in this place, she agreed to go with Albaf, in his quest to free droids from those who were treated unjustly by organics across the galaxy. Trusting Albaf that ones like her late friend, would be unharmed, for they are friends of droids.

With that, Vao Akeo joined the Droid Uprising, and went on to develop the tactics she had, for so long, wanted to invent.

Innate Skills:

Data Reservoir: Seeing as how she is a memory droid, she had stored in her databanks the information from thousands of battles and tactics as well as their counters. This makes her very good at countering well-known or common tactics. It also gives her a boost against lower-level tacticians.

Relentless, but Naive: Her hopeless positivity encourages her droid brethren even in the face of defeat, but since she is so trusting she can not accurately predict an organic’s deceptive moves as well as others.

Advanced Analysis Algorithms: These recently added programs allow her to replay past battles within her cybernetic brain countless times, studying them. Doing so enough allows her to learn the weaknesses and strengths of ships, tacticians, and maneuvers that she has previously encountered.

(7)

Skills:

T1

Star Fighters R9 L5 (405)

Capital Ships R5 L2 (110)

Skirmish R5 L1 (105)

Positioning R5 L1 (105)

T2

Discipline R4 L7 (176)

Deception R2 L10 (60)

Discoverer of Secrets

Profession: Chief Scientist

Clothing:

Leathery Lab Coat (Light grey)

Items:

Pistol

Analysis Machine (advanced datapad)

Advanced optics (headgear)

Physical traits:

Skin: Pale beyond belief

Complexion: Whiter than snower

Hair: None

Eyes: Green

Build: Frail

Height: 1.65 m

Weight: 75 kilograms

Psychological details: Intuitive, Imaginative, Creative, Curious, Humorious

Bio: Unlike most Esh-kha, the one who would become Discover of Secrets was keen in the mind, instead of in his limbs. He was always studying the environment and technology around him, wondering how it could be improved. From a young age he apprenticed himself to the Scientists of his day in his endeavors to learn all that he could. In his off-time, instead of fighting like the others, he would go to the library and pursue knowledge.

After many decades of work, he worked his way through the ranks of the scientists. Compared to most esh-kha, he is physically weak. He however, is one of the very few Esh-kha that is able to speak proper galactic basic. With the Echo of Legends now returned to the galaxy, he is fascinated by all of the technology around him, and is eager to learn about it all...

Scientific Genius: Projects that he works on take less time to complete, depending on his level of skill. (scales with research tree skills)

Innovative Thinker: Is capable of thinking outside the box, more so than most, allowing him to solve unorthodox problems.

Curse of Knowledge: Once something is known to him, should it intrigue him, he will continue to pursue it. (Increased productivity and results, but GM decides his fixations or if he is free of them)

(82)

Skills:

Tier 1

- Repair R2 L1 (12)

- Medical Training R2 L1 (12)

- Modification R7 L1 (217)

- Schematics R8 L1 (288)

Tier 3

- Reverse Engineer R9 L1 (1107)

Tier 4

- Abstract Projects (Requires all 4 T1 abilities to be rank 2 at least) R8 L1 (1152)

Some Variables to discuss because I need more opinions than mine, Sils, and Js:

1. RF scouting and EL visions

2. Effects of jamming

3. When/If EL reinforcements arrive

4. What each faction knows about enemy ships and commanders

5. EL teleportation scheme