The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Galactic Conflict - Match 2 - Round 1 – Echo of Legends VS Remnants of the Fel

karadron

Venaj;s innates how will/won't they come into play?

Heavy Hitter: Offensive attacks deal more initial damage than other commanders.

Fortifier: Defensive positions are harder to assault.

Feared Adversary: Every time a group attacks his forces after the first Turn they lose a portion of their morale.

Alriini's illusions and horror how will they affect the RF will they be hurt by the presence of the Ysalimiri?

How will the NPC commander's skill affect the battle?

How will the RF's position and defensive capabilities affect the battle?

RF troops and vehicles vs NPC troops and vehicle, what's superior?

RF reaction time how long will it take for them to fully ready themselves for the attack?

Shameless bump. :p

Also J, I've just had a hard time coming up for a relevant event for your faction. Bakura just isn't as easy to work with as Belsavis. Also I highly doubt you would have liked to deal with Tu'Loche. Especially since he puts every or almost every character in this match to shame.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shameless bump. :p

Also J, I've just had a hard time coming up for a relevant event for your faction. Bakura just isn't as easy to work with as Belsavis. Also I highly doubt you would have liked to deal with Tu'Loche. Especially since he puts every or almost every character in this match to shame.

If you let me take Rattatak I'm sure there many events you could come up with.Plus I do not want that guy anywhere near my faction.

Edited by Jarons

If you let me take Rattatak I'm sure there many events you could come up with.Plus I do not want that guy anywhere near my faction.

I've got it!

You could have a unique and new story about a rogue Imperial agent named Pehler who builds a crime empire on Bakura. J has to try and track him down, and should he fail, it could lead to a droid revolution! From there, there would just be the force-ghost chronicals, the political kidnapping, and all that. I am sure you could work out the rest of the details, K.

:d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes:

In regards to Te'Loche....

Swift Justice killed him before K could initiate his terror campaign across my entire faction. Basically, SJ lived up to his namesake.

Edited by Silenceo

Venaj;s innates how will/won't they come into play?

Heavy Hitter: Offensive attacks deal more initial damage than other commanders.

Fortifier: Defensive positions are harder to assault.

Feared Adversary: Every time a group attacks his forces after the first Turn they lose a portion of their morale.

Alriini's illusions and horror how will they affect the RF will they be hurt by the presence of the Ysalimiri?

How will the NPC commander's skill affect the battle?

How will the RF's position and defensive capabilities affect the battle?

RF troops and vehicles vs NPC troops and vehicle, what's superior?

RF reaction time how long will it take for them to fully ready themselves for the attack?

Seeing how they are all working together, and the NPC's are not Tactical idiots... The Ysalmiri will likely be spread amongst their own forces, where they predict that they will encounter the RF's force users. As for how it will affect the Illusionist, it will have dead spots around the Ysalmiri, but a battle of this scale, it is still likely to be very wide spread and effective.

Can we get a direct comparison please? Also, how much does the environment favor their tactics?

I am not really sure about this one, seeing that the NPC are just SO agile. With the long range weaponry, most of the vehicles and ect could get out of the way. Though, I doubt that they would just rush them like a Russian Infantry unit. I would think they would send in the quicker vehicles first to distract the fire while they disabled the Artillery. Once that is gone, they would bring in the infantry. The Illusionist could be exponentially helpful here than most situations.

RF (Strength) vs NPC (Agility) Is basically how I view it currently.

This really depends on the previous tactics employed, and how quickly the Artillery can be assaulted, or the illusions to do their job. With the superior numbers, they have a lot of options such as encirclement, to help thin out the defending forces on multiple fronts. They could also opt for trench warfare, which I would think Rattataki would know.

Seeing how they are all working together, and the NPC's are not Tactical idiots... The Ysalmiri will likely be spread amongst their own forces, where they predict that they will encounter the RF's force users. As for how it will affect the Illusionist, it will have dead spots around the Ysalmiri, but a battle of this scale, it is still likely to be very wide spread and effective.

Can we get a direct comparison please? Also, how much does the environment favor their tactics?

I am not really sure about this one, seeing that the NPC are just SO agile. With the long range weaponry, most of the vehicles and ect could get out of the way. Though, I doubt that they would just rush them like a Russian Infantry unit. I would think they would send in the quicker vehicles first to distract the fire while they disabled the Artillery. Once that is gone, they would bring in the infantry. The Illusionist could be exponentially helpful here than most situations.

RF (Strength) vs NPC (Agility) Is basically how I view it currently.

This really depends on the previous tactics employed, and how quickly the Artillery can be assaulted, or the illusions to do their job. With the superior numbers, they have a lot of options such as encirclement, to help thin out the defending forces on multiple fronts. They could also opt for trench warfare, which I would think Rattataki would know.

What about my air support and Yolo part of the plan?

Useful perks

Infantry

1.Always Prepared:Through years of fighting a shadow war units in the remnant soldiers are always expecting to be walking into a trap,So they're always watching over their shoulders waiting for a ambush .Hard to set a ambush for units of the remnant.

2.Siege busters:Units of the Remnant are trained in the most effective way of bursting Enemy sieges.

3.Hold the line:Remnant soldiers know how to hold defensible position.Boost to defense while in a entrenched position.

Vehicles perks

1.Evasive Maneuvers: All transport vehicles are piloted by veteran pilots who have been trained in avoiding hostile fire and deploying their cargo quickly. Increases the deployment speed of carried troops/vehicles and increases the maneuverability of the transport vehicles.

2.Muffled Engines:The remnants have created a way to muffled the engine of the vehicles to make them harder to detect by sound.

3.Repetition: After long and grueling training sessions and perfecting their timing Artillery teams have reloading and firing down to a science. Artillery is reloaded and fired twice as fast.

Force Perks

1.Force bond:When Imperial Knights are fighting together they have a small boost to their combat efficiency while working together.

2.Living Shield's: The Imperial Knights are able to embed their bodies with the force which allow them to take more damage than a normal force users could.

So you won't forget.

Edited by Jarons

Battle of Rattatak (T11)

NPC

Killed

10,000 Troops

200 AT-TE

3000 74-Z Speeder bikes

1,000 Mercs

2,000 Grenadiers

100 Pulse Cannon

RF

Killed

1 Master

10 Knights

6 Legions

10 AT-AT

400 AV-7

300 J-1

200 TX-130

100 T4-B

200 AT-MP

500 AHS-1 Heavy assault airspeeder

Edited by karadron

Battle of Rattatak (T11)

NPC

Killed

10,000 Troops

200 AT-TE

3000 74-Z Speeder bikes

1,000 Mercs

2,000 Grenadiers

100 Pulse Cannon

RF

Killed

1 Master

10 Knights

6 Legions

10 AT-AT

400 AV-7

300 J-1

200 TX-130

100 T4-B

200 AT-MP

Hi, yeah, I would like to report a bug.

This RF force was listed as having less HP and should be dead. There seems to be a bug in the buffs of the game that seem to have allowed it to survive. Please patch. /sarcasm :d_wink:

Battle of Rattatak (T11)

NPC

Killed

10,000 Troops

200 AT-TE

3000 74-Z Speeder bikes

1,000 Mercs

2,000 Grenadiers

100 Pulse Cannon

RF

Killed

1 Master

10 Knights

6 Legions

10 AT-AT

400 AV-7

300 J-1

200 TX-130

100 T4-B

200 AT-MP

What happened to the rest captured our made it to the base with my characters?

Jarons, come to the Riflor doc. I want to move onto the next turn already. :d_rolls_eyes:

Side Note: I hope you have your defenses on Bakura ready... :d_evil:

Sil I'm not home can we do this around 11pm my time?

Also my defense been ready for 12 turns now.

Edited by Jarons