The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Galactic Conflict - Match 2 - Round 1 – Echo of Legends VS Remnants of the Fel

karadron

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GM K here just a quick update we encountered an issue with the patch and are going to have to extend maintence for a couple of hours. We're sorry for an inconvenience this may cause.

-

GM K

Lmao worst devs every do they even play the damn game.:D

Edited by Jarons

Conquest: Warlords of Rattatak

Patch Notes 2.1

[Event] Mandalorian-Nullforce Conflict Ends begins. Open your in-game mail for a special faction specific decoration. Ends next patch.

NPC

Asaam Venaj

-Siege T10-1 -> T8-1

- Logistics T9-1 - > T5-1

-Campaign T5-1 -> T3-1

- Exotic T7-1 -> T2-1

-Dirty Fighting T10-1 ->T5-1

-Martial Arts T8-1 -> T4-1

- Gadgets T4-1 ->T2-1

Lasana Toragai

-Exotic T8-1 ->T3-1

-Dirty Fighting T4-1 ->T2-1

Nerin Arthun

-Capital Ships T10-1 -> T8-1

-Positioning T10-1 ->T8-1

-Form V- Shien / Djem So M4-1/M8-1 -> M2-1/M4-1

-Form VII- Juyo M8-1 -> M5-1

-Jar'Kai M10-1 -> M7-1

-Force speed M10-1 -> M6-1

-Telekinesis M7-1 -> M4-1

-Dun Moch M5-1 -> M2-1

-Force Throw M7-1 -> M4-1

-Force Whirlwind M8-1 -> M3-1

-Force lightning M7-1 -> M5-1

-Force scream M4-1 -> M1-1

-Drain Knowledge M10-1 -> M8-1

-Chain lightning M6-1 -> M4-1

-Force storm (lightning) M4-1 -> Removed

Jethris

- Bribe T3-1 -> removed

-Melee Weaponry (beyond basic) T9-1 -> removed

-Telekinesis M9-1 -> M4-1

-Force Jump/Leap M10-1 -> M4-1

-Force Pull/Push M10-1 -> M4-1

-Force Throw M10-1 -> M2-1

-Force Wave M7-1 ->M2-1

-Force barrier M10-1 -> M4-1

-Saber barrier M10-1 -> M2-1

-Force lightning M9-1 -> M3-1

-Drain Knowledge M7-1 -> M2-1

- Force Fear M3-1 -> removed

- Chain lightning variation of Force lightning M5-1 -> removed

- Force shock variation of Force lightning M7-1 -> removed

- Force Horror advanced version of Force Fear M3-1 -> removed

- Force storm (lightning) advanced version of Force lightning M6-1 -> removed

Palpatine has been removed from game due to a game crashing bug.

Galaxy gun has been removed from game.

Bug Fixes

-Fixed: broken intelligence factors, game now should now use all factors when calculating success.

-Fixed: Tu’Loche’s aura should now act as intended instead of as if he were still alive.

-Fixed: Vader’s cape from glitching into helmet.

-Fixed: Bespin City textures should load properly.

Servers are back up now enjoy. :)

- GM K

Bug Fixes

-Fixed: broken intelligence factors, game now should now use all factors when calculating success.

-Fixed: Tu’Loche’s aura should now act as intended instead of as if he were still alive.

-Fixed: Vader’s cape from glitching into helmet.

-Fixed: Bespin City textures should load properly.

Was a bit more humorous than I had thought it would be. :d_cool:

Edited by Silenceo

Ok bug fixes that had been ignored.

These 2 should abilities go.K said

You'll be happy to know they have no skill in any saber forms.

Force

Sokan M5

Tràkata M5

Which are saber forms these two abilities should be removed or nerfed.To a lesser effect.

Used With a Lightsaber

T3

--Dun Moch M6

Self explanatory Does the character have Lightsbaer?If he has a lightsaber the character not having saber forms makes no sense.

This is for sil but balance wise how would he compare to a force user with training in lightsaber forms?He has high melee weapon training but wouldn't he be weaker than a regular force user with that weapon?

Also would the 50 Ysalimiri just negate the Illusionist powers?They should.

Edited by Jarons

This is for sil but balance wise how would he compare to a force user with training in lightsaber forms?He has high melee weapon training but wouldn't he be weaker than a regular force user with that weapon?

Also would the 50 Ysalimiri just negate the Illusionist powers?They should.

The benefit of the forms, are specific strengths. Whereas the weapon skill is a bit more broad and less specialized.

The benefit of the forms, are specific strengths. Whereas the weapon skill is a bit more broad and less specialized.

Next question how do mastery in forms stack up to melee weaponry. So let's say I have a character with M7 in Makashi but face a character with M8-M9 in Melee weaponry?

Next question how do mastery in forms stack up to melee weaponry. So let's say I have a character with M7 in Makashi but face a character with M8-M9 in Melee weaponry?

At that point, you have to account for factors like agility and ect. Also specifically which form. Physical shape of them, and ect. If it is a singular form, the Melee Weaponry might win out unless it is specialized for that type of fight. Also to note, Melee Weaponry takes more points than singular forms.

Side Note: No other factors, M7 Makashi vs R9 Melee Weaponry, the Melee Weaponry stomps.

Edited by Silenceo

At that point, you have to account for factors like agility and ect. Also specifically which form. Physical shape of them, and ect. If it is a singular form, the Melee Weaponry might win out unless it is specialized for that type of fight. Also to note, Melee Weaponry takes more points than singular forms.

Side Note: No other factors, M7 Makashi vs R9 Melee Weaponry, the Melee Weaponry stomps.

Thank you sil.

Well we can all agree I'm not winning this battle But I swear to Space magic their no way the majority of the forces attacking Will be destroyed.

My Battle Plan:Is simple make it hurt and I mean bad.Using the J-1 semi-autonomous proton cannons which are powerful.Who shells are so powerful that they could breach the shields an Acclamator-class assault ship.Against the attacking forces armor they will deal serious damage.With my perk should be able to take out 2 times their number before the enemy is close enough to respond.Next using the AV-7 Which are increible hard hitting Artillery could take out CIS vehicles and surrounding droids in a single shoot. While some of the enemy are a bit more tanky then the B1 and B2.A heavy Artillery shoot to the face will still deal a lot of damage.Next up is the Behemoth AT-AT Which alone can take out scores of the the attacking forces.The only thing Alriini army has that could take down the AT-AT are would be the Pulse cannon.That takes Multiple and I have other vehicles who could make it difficult to use.While on the other hand Asaam Venaj AT-AP can deal damage but will still take time.I have a answer for the AT-AP the biggest issues the AT-AP face will be bombardment from my AHS airspeeders.Which will cause AT-AP to to keep moving and not able to apply pressure from afar. For close range I still have the AT-AT and now we need to factor in the T4-B Heavy tanks can apply quick and mobile pressure to any forces advancing.Now to factor in the strongest vehicles on the field.If the attacking forces make it inside they will have to deal with one of the strongest droids in the game.10 scorpenek Annihilator droid when I say the know how to Annihilate able to take our platoons of Clone troopers alone canonically the strongest fighting force ever created.These mercs/Rattaks are nowhere near as skilled as clone troopers which means they can take out almost twice that number.With assistance from AT-MP taking these bad boys down will be costly.

Now for the yolo part of the plan I have 2000 Ghosts in space.If they come into the planetary atmosphere in stealth and fire 90,000 turbolaser shoots into Alriini approaching army.Probably won't kill him but be enough to slow him or if I'm lucky injury him.

Also with assistant from the other base I can have 5,000 AHS- Airspeeders assist in the Bombardments.

I don't care what you guys Say stormtroopers are pretty OP. Check out this thread by Wolf https://comicvine.gamespot.com/star-wars-universe/4015-57038/forums/star-wars-stormtrooper-respect-thread-1680470/

Luke dodged a barrage of fire, diving over a couch. He swore as one of the guards shot the blaster out of his hand, then activated his lightsaber, lashing out with the glowing beam. The stormtrooper darted out of his reach, then fired again. Luke grunted in pain and toppled backward as the laserfire blasted into his shoulder. Han rushed to help - then stopped, as he felt something sharp jab him in the back.

"Drop it," the guard's flat voice ordered.

Han raised his arms, letting his blaster clatter to the floor. Luke groaned and sat up - but a blaster in the face stopped him from going any further. The other two stormtroopers lay on the ground, unconscious or dead. Han grimaced - they'd almost managed to win.

But when blasters were involved, almost didn't count.

- Taken from Rebel Force 1: Target

Stormtroopers taking down Han and Luke.

I looked back. From this distance the Wookiees and stormtroopers looked like miniature statues only a few centimeters tall. Hundreds of Wookiees flooded the grounds around the outpost. Using optical enhancement, I saw that they had bowcasters. They clearly outnumbered my platoon, and the sheer abandon with which they attacked confused the stormtroopers. The furry beasts seemed unconcerned about blaster fire, and many of them attacked with their paws instead of their weapons.

The Wookiees swarmed into the building from all sides, flushing Captain Janzor and a small band of 15 armed troopers out the eastern door. I could hear the Captain talking over my audio. "Stay tight. You, cover the flank. Fire! Fire! Fire!"

Just as the brown sea of Wookiees seemed to close around the stormtroopers, six rapidly fired bolts made them retreat. A stormtrooper had climbed to the top of the outpost. My goggles identified the hero as First Sergeant Oswald Strepp. Huddled beside a beam just behind the ledge of the outpost, he fired several shots at the Wookiees, drew their attention, then sprinted to a new location and fired more.

"If you can hear me, Dower, " Strepp shouted frantically, "return to the drop site.

That goes for anyone who can hear me. Return to the drop site. "

By this time, the Wookiees had regrouped. The small circle of troopers no longer had any chance of escape. Surrounded and pinned down, they tried to circle back for the shelter of the outpost; but Wookiees had overrun the building and fired on them from the doors and windows. As I watched him fight, Strepp bent down and pulled something up in his hand. Using my optical enhancer, I saw he held a thermal detonator.

"Janzor, " Strepp called. "I am dropping a TD. On my count, hit the dirt, then run for open space. "

I glanced quickly at the soldiers making a desperate stand. Three of the soldiers had fallen. Janzor stood at the head of the circle, firing wildly and still hitting targets.

"Drop!" Strepp called. And at that moment, the outpost lit up in a huge fireball as long streams of fire exploded through the windows and doorways. For a moment it looked as if the outpost would remain standing. Badly shaken, but possibly still alive, Strepp lay on the roof with his left arm dangling over a beam. Then the thatching

I beneath him disintegrated in a column of I smoke, and he toppled into the building. A moment later, the entire roof collapsed as the building turned into a well of flames.

As the vapor cleared from the battleground, I saw the bodies of dozens of Wookiees lying crumpled. Some rolled around wounded, others lay perfectly still.

- Taken from Wookiee Annhiliation

So hundreds of Wookiees ambushed a Stormtrooper platoon + 15 others. A Stormtrooper platoon is only 38 troopers, add the 15 that's only 52 Stormtroopers vs hundreds of Wookiees that had ambushed them.The stormtroopers won.They were surrounded and pinned down, no chance of getting out and yet they fought on before one of them threw a thermal detonator ending the battle.They will fight on even outnumber and pinned down.

stormtroopers armor isn't too bad either

He glanced through the opening and found a dozen storm-troopers only ten meters away, still coming despite a hail of Tusken slugs. One fell to a hit through the lens, another with a wound through his throat, but most were simply falling as the projectiles splattered against their armor, then popping back up an instant later

- Taken from Tatooine Ghost

There armor is Able to withstand hypersonic projectiles from Sand People Cycler Rifles, the same rifles that were taking down Podracers. The hits on the armor just knocking them down, only for them to get right back up.

Next

Fortunately for those guards, the Hand of Judgment didn't kill unnecessarily. Even more fortunately, they'd set up their defensive line well within an E-11's stun range. "Set for stun," LaRone ordered, flipping his selector and squeezing the trigger. The blue rings spread outward and the nearest guard twitched and fell over, his blaster sending a final spasmodic shot into the ceiling. One of the others managed to get two shots off, one of which caught LaRone in his upper chest plate, before they were all down.

"You all right?" Grave asked, leaning over for a look at the blackened spot on LaRone's armor.

"No problem," LaRone assured him, wincing as he moved his shoulder. There was definitely a burn there, but the armor had blocked most of the energy, and the injury wasn't bad enough to slow him down.

- Taken from Allegiance

They are able to absorb blaster bolts knock them on there butts but not kill them.

Next there armor has allowed them to survive explosions

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/images/1300-4610042

Stormtroopers a badas mofo.

Useful perks

Infantry

1.Always Prepared:Through years of fighting a shadow war units in the remnant soldiers are always expecting to be walking into a trap,So they're always watching over their shoulders waiting for a ambush .Hard to set a ambush for units of the remnant.

2.Siege busters:Units of the Remnant are trained in the most effective way of bursting Enemy sieges.

3.Hold the line:Remnant soldiers know how to hold defensible position.Boost to defense while in a entrenched position.

Vehicles perks

1.Evasive Maneuvers: All transport vehicles are piloted by veteran pilots who have been trained in avoiding hostile fire and deploying their cargo quickly. Increases the deployment speed of carried troops/vehicles and increases the maneuverability of the transport vehicles.

2.Muffled Engines:The remnants have created a way to muffled the engine of the vehicles to make them harder to detect by sound.

3.Repetition: After long and grueling training sessions and perfecting their timing Artillery teams have reloading and firing down to a science. Artillery is reloaded and fired twice as fast.

Force Perks

1.Force bond:When Imperial Knights are fighting together they have a small boost to their combat efficiency while working together.

2.Living Shield's: The Imperial Knights are able to embed their bodies with the force which allow them to take more damage than a normal force users could.

Venaj;s innates how will/won't they come into play?

Heavy Hitter: Offensive attacks deal more initial damage than other commanders.

Fortifier: Defensive positions are harder to assault.

Feared Adversary: Every time a group attacks his forces after the first Turn they lose a portion of their morale.

Alriini's illusions and horror how will they affect the RF will they be hurt by the presence of the Ysalimiri?

How will the NPC commander's skill affect the battle?

How will the RF's position and defensive capabilities affect the battle?

RF troops and vehicles vs NPC troops and vehicle, what's superior?

RF reaction time how long will it take for them to fully ready themselves for the attack?

I don't care what you guys Say stormtroopers are pretty OP. Check out this thread by Wolf https://comicvine.gamespot.com/star-wars-universe/4015-57038/forums/star-wars-stormtrooper-respect-thread-1680470/

Stormtroopers a badas mofo.

Let me just stop you right there. I said at the start that units would not be given 'hidden' perks due to merely being something. I used this already with karadron in his own match when he would say, 'but Mandalorians!' when trying to judge effectiveness. For all intents and purpose of this game, they are evaluated by turns trained, equipment, and specializations.

Side Note: Mentality's and personalities of said troops are unaffected.

Edited by Silenceo

Let me just stop you right there. I said at the start that units would not be given 'hidden' perks due to merely being something. I used this already with karadron in his own match when he would say, 'but Mandalorians!' when trying to judge effectiveness. For all intents and purpose of this game, they are evaluated by turns trained, equipment, and specializations.

Side Note: Mentality's and personalities of said troops are unaffected.

Don't remember that sil I will have to look through K and Dutch thread again.

Don't remember that sil I will have to look through K and Dutch thread again.

A good deal of it was within K's agenda when he would try shenanigans just kus 'Mandalorians' but I know I mentioned it in one of the threads somewhere...

Venaj;s innates how will/won't they come into play?

Heavy Hitter: Offensive attacks deal more initial damage than other commanders.

Fortifier: Defensive positions are harder to assault.

Feared Adversary: Every time a group attacks his forces after the first Turn they lose a portion of their morale.

Alriini's illusions and horror how will they affect the RF will they be hurt by the presence of the Ysalimiri?

How will the NPC commander's skill affect the battle?

How will the RF's position and defensive capabilities affect the battle?

RF troops and vehicles vs NPC troops and vehicle, what's superior?

RF reaction time how long will it take for them to fully ready themselves for the attack?

The Last two perks won't really come into play unless I mount a counter attack.The First perk will help with bombing my position.Venaj is built for long range Artillery than after soften up her men go in and finish up.

Depending on Alriini's position the Ysalimiri will completely negate his abilities.He will still be stronger than his men but weaker in the force.

The commanders skills are still impressive and will help in the siege But that will not save them for experiencing so many loses.They will win the battle but it's not going to be pretty.It's going to be hell on Rattatak taking this base.

The RF is in a entrenched Position with Heavy fire power and aerial support.Plus highly skilled force users.The whole point is to not make it easy and for every inch they take it's going to feel like a 10 miles.

My troops are on par with the attacking forces but my vehicles are superior in my obvious bias opinion.

Well they should already be in position ready for attack from the nearby city or the other warlord.They also had word from one of my agents that a large force was on its way.So they had time to prepare.