New Bug[?] Player after traveling in fleet or login land outside of fleet - in space.

REVAN_cz

Hello.

This Bug i noticed on Imperial fleet,not sure if it can happend in republic fleet as well,it did not happend to me,there are 2 cases known to me,not sure if other players met this bug.

There some kind of bug that causes somethimes players after login on one fleet ship or travel between fleet ships by quick travel or [new case] leaving guild ship can cause land up on one of the fleet ships can walk on its surface ... but from outside.This also can hapend after dying on one of the fleet ships,nearest spawning point drop player outside of instead of inside of ship.

Well simple solution to return is just quicktravel back to main station,becoz atempting travel to same ship that we get outside cause just appear in the same place ... outside.

I suspect one problematic place,there quick travel point set against wall or pylon not sure,and the quicktravel puts the players inside the pylon,and game to correct wrong cooordinates put the player above the pylon,so that way he gets outside to another wrong coordinates,but that does not explain why it happening as well if character been defeated ... but this bug is very random and rare,it does not happend always.

Note - if someone think i made it up just to make some post on forum,no this bugg is real.

Ps: I hope i explain everything correctly.

Thanks.