enemies are disappearing

Caldro

Yet another complaint enemies are every once in a while are disappearing while my companions goin at them I cant.......

You can't what? Scratch your butt? Lick your elbow? I don't know why you'd be unable to scratch your butt, but indeed, people cannot lick their elbows.

I took a look at your posting history, and every single one of your posts is shorter-than-short on details, like this one.

Fortunately for you, I know what you are referring to. It has happened for me since I first started playing back in 2013. You'll be fighting a group of enemies, and you end up with one of them underground or inside a crate or something. Your companion can and does fight it, but you cannot target it.

To resolve this, you can usually try area-of-effect abilities (everyone has at least one) that include the red dot of the enemy in the area of effect. (Look at your minimap to see where the red dot is.)

Or you wait, since modern companions are more than capable of stomping any enemy you'll be facing with a companion.

Or you put your companion on passive and walk away from the enemy. It will usually pop up out of the ground if you do this. How do you put your companion on passive? I leave that as an exercise for the reader.