Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Allow Unassembled Components as rewards for lowbie matches

HelinCarnate

Per the patch notes.

"Playing any Warzone will earn you Unassembled Components. Your gains are increased based on Match outcome."

I just want exactly what was stated in the patch notes. At lvl 50 you can start doing ops and get unassembled pieces. Why is it that we cannot start storing up components before level 70 for PvP? You know, kinda like before 5.0?

Per the patch notes.

"Playing any Warzone will earn you Unassembled Components. Your gains are increased based on Match outcome."

I just want exactly what was stated in the patch notes. At lvl 50 you can start doing ops and get unassembled pieces. Why is it that we cannot start storing up components before level 70 for PvP? You know, kinda like before 5.0?

This is something that NEEDS to be done. Otherwise people will end up getting into the matches at 70 and just be obliterated for months on end. And at 50, you will level to 70 lightning fast, and you will not have nearly enough time to get components.

That would definitely be a step in the right direction, although personally, they could fix ALL of the issues with 5.0-5.1 gearing if they changed galactic command in a few fairly simple ways.

I think if they made command crates a 2-part thing, it'd be a lot better. The first part would just be the usual random trash you get, and then the second part would open up a second interface that would essentially be a character equipment sheet. You click on the piece of gear you want, and then it would roll the RNG to determine what rarity level of that gear you got, but you would ALWAYS get that specific piece of gear. They could keep their RNG nonsense, but at least you'd for sure be getting the exact piece of gear that you want every time.

Also, if they made command rank legacy-wide.

That would definitely be a step in the right direction, although personally, they could fix ALL of the issues with 5.0-5.1 gearing if they changed galactic command in a few fairly simple ways.

I think if they made command crates a 2-part thing, it'd be a lot better. The first part would just be the usual random trash you get, and then the second part would open up a second interface that would essentially be a character equipment sheet. You click on the piece of gear you want, and then it would roll the RNG to determine what rarity level of that gear you got, but you would ALWAYS get that specific piece of gear. They could keep their RNG nonsense, but at least you'd for sure be getting the exact piece of gear that you want every time.

Also, if they made command rank legacy-wide.

Command rank legacy wide is something I think everyone could get behind, especially with the nerf to command exp now....

Command rank legacy wide is something I think everyone could get behind, especially with the nerf to command exp now....

command rank isn't the best stystem, but having it be legacy wide would mean people would go from 208 straight to 242, which is a bit much. In my opinion they just need something better to use as a "gate" that you have to pass to have access to the next tier as GC ranks do take too long for many characters. I have one of each class on each side and at the moment I'm only playing about 4 and only imperial side to get people leveled in GC.

command rank isn't the best stystem, but having it be legacy wide would mean people would go from 208 straight to 242, which is a bit much. In my opinion they just need something better to use as a "gate" that you have to pass to have access to the next tier as GC ranks do take too long for many characters. I have one of each class on each side and at the moment I'm only playing about 4 and only imperial side to get people leveled in GC.

They'd still need to do content in order to get the boxes to get the gear, with it being legacy wide, it'd just mean your progress would be for all characters.. like how you could do in PVP in 4.x and for a while prior with legacy gear.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.