The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

fixing the game

wilkiealbert

ya they fix things that don't need to be fixed but what do need to be fixed don't get fixed at all and I have sent so many tickets on that for over a year now and they still have not fixed it at all: :mad::confused::rak_01::rak_04:

What, in particular, do you think needs to be fixed? (There are many things that could use some attention, like enemies getting stuck underground where you can't attack them, class buffs that keep falling off of companions, etc.)

1st, they new a new Gaming Engine.

2nd, they need to scroll through ALL of the Beta Testing and Current player Tickets.

I would say they have about 10,000 bugs to fix.

The problem which hits me hard, E/A creates Sports games, owns Bioware...Yet, they STILL can't

seem to grasp the Idea. Get a better Newer Gaming engine on a New server. If a Big company like E/A

can create new Sports games yearly, then they CAN afford a to code a new server, Beta test it, fix the Bugs,

THEN launch the current game on a New Server.

It's not that hard, EVE Online has done this at least 4 times already!

Another thing that needs fixed is? The preview panel, i am tired of trying to buy armor and sabers and custom companion skins and they disappear in front of your eyes or they dont preview at all, u just see their weapon thats it.

I know this Preview panel has been broken now for at least 2 maybe 3 months now.

Please Fix it, i do not buy any thing i cant preview first, as far as gear goes.

Another thing that needs fixed is? The preview panel, i am tired of trying to buy armor and sabers and custom companion skins and they disappear in front of your eyes or they dont preview at all, u just see their weapon thats it.

I know this Preview panel has been broken now for at least 2 maybe 3 months now.

Please Fix it, i do not buy any thing i cant preview first, as far as gear goes.

It's only broken if there are other players around, so for GTN purchases and looking at thing extracted from CM packs, go to your ship or your stronghold, or a distant corner of a planet everyone hates.