Conquest Points - crafting

Drunken_Ewok

I set 2 characters to craft. My merc crafted 1 Invasion Force and my op crafted 1 War Supplies. My operative has 0 / 20,000 conquest points yet my merc has over 4,000 (with SH bonus). As BOTH characters crafted only 1 piece each, they should have received 2,000 plus SH bonus each ... yet all the points were accumulated on my merc !!! Edited by Drunken_Ewok

I don't recall which I logged on first. But thanks for the reply. it's annoying when you try to spread the points for crafting and the system doubles the rewards on one char when they crafted a single Invasion Force.

Yup. It can be. Always gotta try to stay focused when you do that.

Invasion Force will give credit for both the invasion force, and the war supplies conquest goal, and will hit the same character if you log into the invasion force first.

Yup. It can be. Always gotta try to stay focused when you do that.

Invasion Force will give credit for both the invasion force, and the war supplies conquest goal, and will hit the same character if you log into the invasion force first.

If it's not a "crafting week" (when crafting objectives are repeatable) I only ever have one character make just a single Invasion Force, so I don't have to worry about which one to log in first.