SWTOR Very Disappointed in new release makes me not want to play

Zafaria

To gear 18 characters now will take years:( The rate to buy items will take forever to get that many unassembled Components and then if I understand it you have to purchase like the old pvp system tier 1 trade in for tier 2 trade in for tier 3 and no set bonus. My guild no longer has enough people for ops so I guess I get nothing. At least prior to today I had a chance in command drop to get the gear. May need to find a new game. I have played almost from the beginning. First time it feels like no sense to play.

The set bonus in the command crates are not always guaranteed and that is why some people said they needed to do some changes to enable people that do raids (operations) and pvp have a way to get the gear a little faster. I still got some gear (230) today but as of yet I haven't received any set gear, even before today.

The RNG factor is what a lot of people are upset about, and rightfully so.

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully this is read by Musco and Devs ... otherwise I will give up on this game. Its not bearable any longer.

Bringing in Galactic Command was a risky thing. They tried something new (even by coping those paragon levels from ESO) BUT FAILED so hard. How can they even thing that random generated gear would make anyone happy? Are they delusional imbeciles?

Up to now I played 8 toons with following results:

Vanguard tank : rang 60 - 1 token (Greaves)

Guardian DD : rang 74 - 5 token (MH, Gloves, Greaves, Belt, Boots)

Gunslinger : rang 30 - 0 token

Shadow DD : rang 22 - 1 token (MH)

Powertech DD : rang 7 - 0 token

Operative : rang 14 - 2 token (Head, Belt)

Jugger tank: rang 45 - 1 token (Gloves)

Sorcerer dd: rang 15 - 0 token.

THIS SUCKS!

I could accept the stupid command system if at least every second or third crate (YES, SECOND OR THIRD!!!) would deliver some 230 set bonus gear.

But what do we get? USELESS CRAP!

- green MK1 gear: crap not useable for HC raids -> only use: desintegration

- blue MK2 gear: crap really useful für HC raids -> only use: desintegration

- purple MK4 gear with stupid stats: crap not sendable via legacy system to toons - > only use: desintegration

- mounts and pets: crap not useful for HC raids, galactic market is swarming with those -> only use: desintegration

- companion gifts: better be bought by fleet vendor - > only use: desintegration

- jawa scrap : cheaper to get via conquest rewards - > only use: desintegration

- orange empty shells -> omg this sucks even more -> only use: desintegration

- everything else not mentioned and not setbonus gear -> only use: desintegration

EVERYTHING out of command crates NOT BEING MK3 GEAR is to be desintegrated because its just CRAP.

Even worse: the promised "every hour 1 command crate" may be correct for hard core XCP farmers with no job and no other responsibilitis in life. I'm not one of those. And when I'm logged in I do some pvp, some GSF, some dailyes, or planetary missions, maybe for two or three hours in the evening. By this I don't get a new crate every hour.

Now they promise a create every half hour. Even the drop rate is improved it won't change anything as long as we get only crap out of it.

ATM I could break out in tears. Had real hopes for something better with 5.1 but looking at my (supposed to be) main char, my vanguard tank ... 60 command rang sand just one 230 set gear item. ***?

Even worse are operations. I ran about 5 operations this week, restricted to EV and KP. 25 bosses laid to rest but only 16 tokens to be rolled among the raid members.

Instead of 25 from those bosses as it was since release up to pre 5.0 (or 50 tokens concerning prio ops from 5.0). Even then I was lucky, sort of, to get 2 tokens.

BUT 2 tokens out of 5 operations mean I ran 3 operations FOR NOTHING !!!

This is not accepable.

I completely stopped running operations from 5.0 to 5.1 because there was nothing to get from it. No gear at all. Only some stupid blueprints for 234 gear no one wants or uses (everyone goes directly for 240er and not some weaker crap).

But as it is now, random gear in operations from bosses, makes it not better at all.

If I come home in the evening, after a hard day at the company, and want to relaxe for an hour or two in this game by taking part in an HC operation (not some story mode thing) I expect this to be worthwhile with gear improvement and nothing less.

Without this, without a secure gear reward for every raid member, I see no reason to run HC or NIM operations at all. And running e.g. KP like yesterday evening and only getting 2 relics on Karragga and NOTHING else from other boses is just a completely waste of my time.

Even PVP I started for getting gear is useless because it neets more than 1500 rounds - as someone in the web calculated for getting at least tier 2 (236) gear - of pvp. Impossible for me with a full time job and other real life issues.

Pre 5.0 it was no problem to equip each of my toons. I ran HC Operations and in at least 80% of each operations some token was aquired. From 1.0 to 2.0 or 2.0 to 3.0. Even better with 4.0 and prio HC operations: an average of 10 tokens for 8 raid members (even better: s&v: 14 token for 8 raid members) ... everyone got at least one token, two ppl got 2 tokens and the rest was able to craft gear with the void matter mats they got.

So with prio hc operations every single operations was worth the amount of time spend.

And was worth the money spend with the subscription.

NOW this is all for nothing.

My sub is still running but now its the first time in all those years I regret having it prolonged last year.

My disgust for the game ... no ... not for the game ... for the guys in the background who are aiming to destroy it ... is growing.

And when I leave the game I will do it forever. Selling every bound item to vendors. Every unbound item in the galactic market. Then getting rid of the millions of credits. And finaly deleting every single chars so there is no way back into this.

Oh BIOWARE ... I was such a fan of you since the glorious days of Baldur's Gate. How i loved that game. Then the Icewind Dale Games. Then Neverwinter Nights with all its expansions. KotOR. Dragon Age. Mass Effect. So many more.

But since that awful ME3 ending you are destroying your customer base. Step by step. Should it not be otherwise? Giving your customers, those that pay your salary, the fun they want and deserve for buying and playing your games?

SO SAD.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(