Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Eric, what do we have to do?

Death-Hammer

The anit listening, there have there ears pluged and saying lalal lalalalala lalalalal All while there heads are buried in the sand

This system is nice all atlest that we work toward certain peices, but the system is convoluted and confusing at best.

BW please forward me what it you are SMOKING so as I can believe anything you done so far is good idea like you all think it is xD

Edited by Kyuuu

Apparently you do :rolleyes:

Well, yeah, I do. Because I hate when people are complaining for no reason. And I find it kinda funny, I mean your advertisement to the world you are not going to extend your sub, you're done with the game, etc :)

The anit listening, there have there ears pluged and saying lalal lalalalala lalalalal All while there heads are buried in the sand

This system is nice all atlest that we work toward certain peices, but the system is convoluted and confusing at best.

BW please forward me what it you are SMOKING so as I can believe anything you done so far is good idea like you all think it is xD

Heh. Tbh, if I were them I wouldn't listen to arguments like 'kiss my ***', 'fuc* you' and much more thrash talk too.

Well, yeah, I do. Because I hate when people are complaining for no reason. And I find it kinda funny, I mean your advertisement to the world you are not going to extend your sub, you're done with the game, etc :)

So I guess you saying no one cares was a lie then, kid? :D Because now you're saying you do care. Can't make up your mind?

Keep on shilling for EAWare, I'm sure they'll reward you one day for it... when the servers shut down for good. *raucous laughter*

Edited by AscendingSky

so i guess you saying no one cares was a lie then, kid? :D because now you're saying you do care. Can't make up your mind?

Keep on shilling for eaware, i'm sure they'll reward you one day for it... When the servers shut down for good. *raucous laughter*

Your frustration is like a balm to my heart :)

Edited by Chedica

Yes they should just stop everything and listen to you and a few others and make the game the way YOU like .. I mean it's all about YOU!!

It's not a few others... why do you think EAWare went into emergency mode, had two unannounced, last minute, please-don't-leave-we'll-fix-it livestreams, and made a bunch of changes to the system they just rolled out within less than a month? Because it's not a few people dropping subs, it's a lot. But they're just digging the same hole deeper now with this new convoluted and even more grind-tastic system.

Edited by AscendingSky

Start running ops. Gearing there is much faster now and no RNG dependant.

So you've apparently not run ops in 5.1 because we most definitely still have RNG in Ops. The only guaranteed slot in Ops that will drop is the last boss, all other bosses may...or most likely may not drop a random unknown slot unassembled armor token

It's not a few others... why do you think EAWare went into emergency mode, had two unannounced, last minute, please-don't-leave-we'll-fix-it livestreams, and made a bunch of changes to the system they just rolled out within less than a month? Because it's not a few people dropping subs, it's a lot. But they're just digging the same hole deeper now with this new convoluted and even more grind-tastic system.

Exactly! The guys saying "everything is well please move along" are the ones with their head in the sand. Companies don't expend time and money addressing problems if everything is fine.

So you've apparently not run ops in 5.1 because we most definitely still have RNG in Ops. The only guaranteed slot in Ops that will drop is the last boss, all other bosses may...or most likely may not drop a random unknown slot unassembled armor token

5.1 gearing is very close to what it used to be prior 5.0, still not there but it's much better than in 5.0. If you have a guild you can easily gear up in a few weeks. Or even a week if you don't have a life. Period.

[...]

How can a Star Wars game fail so badly? Easy, by being run by incompetent, greedy jerks.

This is the second time it's happened, too.

Will third time be the charm?

Hint:

Keep BioWare as far away from this IP as it's possible to get, and then maybe. They got it mostly right with KotOR --actually, amazingly so when you consider just how bloody archaic that game seems now-- but have been declining steadily ever since, followed by, after approximately 2010-11, headlong plummeting from nadir, to nadir, to nadir, all the while convinced that their old fans' goodwill would carry them forever.

Well.

It isn't doing that anymore, now is it.

(Just as an aside: I notice that, of late, even the most rabid regular defenders on this forum seem like they're really only doing what they do for form's sake, or maybe even just purely out of habit...This is especially telling.)

Edited by midianlord

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.