Locked out of both personal phase Odessen and Zakuul post (chapter 14)

Dasveedaneeya

Hi,

I've been locked out of these areas since yesterday, I get the "you are not eligible to enter at this time" message at the doors. I can't turn in quests, can't go forward, can't really do anything concerning KOTFE. I put in a ticket and noticed that I have open tickets over a month old so I lost hope of a fix from there. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.:mad:

Don't remember exactly chap 14 but there are a coubple of chapters that locks you out of odessen command.

You need to actually play the next chapter (or two sometimes). This happens because the "story" consideres that you are somewere else. So click PLAY the next chapter.

So you cannot continue quest inside or give crates until you advance the story.

Don't remember exactly chap 14 but there are a coubple of chapters that locks you out of odessen command.

You need to actually play the next chapter (or two sometimes). This happens because the "story" consideres that you are somewere else. So click PLAY the next chapter.

So you cannot continue quest inside or give crates until you advance the story.

Except that with those chapters, when you try to enter your HQ on Odessen, you don't get a "you are not eligible to enter" message. The Chapter auto-starts when you try to enter. And then depending on the chapter, when you exit the initial cutscene, you are dropped back at the HQ entrance, or in a couple cases, you are actually dropped inside your HQ, and one of your "followers" has a purple mission triangle. So you can actually turn in crates or whatever, if you want to do that instead of launching the chapter.

It seems more likely to me he has some other instance (a flashpoint or whatever) "active". In which case, the thing to do is reset phases. (Right click on your character portrait, click phases, and then "reset all"). Next option would be to reset the chapter itself. And if it's still not working, run a repair.

Edited by Adric_the_Red