Cimpanions from Class Stories romances continue in exemptions?

PicklePotter

Long title sorry.

So I am pretty new player to SWTOR and am really into the game.

I just completed the class story for my first character the Jedi Knight. Throughout the class story I also started and finished the romance story with Kira.

Now I'm starting on the Hutt Cartel expansion, and I was curious does the relationship continue on with Kira and my character through the this expansion and the others after that?

I was mainly curious because when playing a bit of the beginning of the Hutt Cartel expansion I had an option to Flirt with another character.

I just want to know because if the relationship with Kira is completely done and forgotten in the expansions after the Class Story thst would kinda suck because I really enjoyed the story she has.

Thank you.

Companions don't get a lot of content after the class stories. Kira and the others will have ambient dialogue in Rise of the Hutt Cartel. Then in Shadows of Revan they get even quieter as only Kira and Doc have any dialogue, and it's only a little. Technically the romance with Kira does continue in some very smalls ways, but you won't see or hear much from her from now on. At least not as far as we've gotten in the story.