A couple of PvP and GSF Bugs

ForfiniteStories

This past week I've experienced two annoying bugs; one in GSF and another in PvP.

For PvP, I would randomly get killed by seemingly nothing while at full health. The chat box would say that I killed myself for 0 damage. This has actually cost me a close Huttball game and infuriated everyone on my team. This has happened twice so far, one during Huttball with my Seer Sage and another during the Odessan Proving Grounds with my Defense Guardian.

In regard to the latter, it occurred just as I picked up a Battle Mod outside the base, toward the top-left of the map.

For GSF, every time I log in, I notice (or don't notice until after a match) that my final two passives for Quad Laser Cannons on my Flashfire are reset. Meaning, they are not even selected and perhaps even activated. This is quite annoying as I would some times enter a match without either of the two being selected, only to find out that they had been reset or unselected for some odd reason. This is costing me results and perhaps even games.

I will remember to check every time I decide to do GSF, but it isn't something I should have to worry about. The passives/abilities on all my other components are fine, but the final two for Quad Laser Cannons seems to be bugged.

Maybe it is just a visual bug. I don't know.

I hope to bring this to the attention of the programmers and would like to see a fix.

Thank you and kind regards.