Bringing Down The House Stronghold Achievement

Albertaforester

Hi,

On December 16 2016, my guild held a contest amongst ourselves to grant a few of us the "Bringing Down The House" Stronghold achievement as part of our Life Day/Xmas guild event. I won one for the "/rolls" we did to determine the winners and was ecstatic since I am a big achievement hunter and have wanted this one for a while. We had 50 of us come to my Dromund Kaas Stronghold a a few of the achievements popped, but not the one for having 40 people. I submitted a ticket, which told me that only the developers could grant this achievement if bugged as it is for me. I'd be happy to send the screenshots somewhere and have many guildies who can verify that this happened. The screenshots show the Strongholds window with the 50/50 occupancy indicator. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to get this achievement. I would appreciate it greatly.

http://imgur.com/a/5wrin is where I put a couple of screenshots.

And on further review....

Were you in your Stronghold at the time? If so, that may be why you didn't get it. The achievement says it is for 50 other people in your stronghold. If you were there, then that 50/50 was you plus 49 "other" people...

Either try again, and don't be in the stronghold yourself, or try it with your (fully unlocked) Yavin 4 stronghold, if you have one, so you can have 50 visitors there with you.