The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Nico Okarr's Real Armor and Weapons/Republic Symbol on Cinematic Havoc Squad Armor

exlionx

The duster given as a subscriber reward does not do Nico justice, neither does the set he wears being one's companion, though the hat is close. I would like to see Nico in his cinematic set and I wouldn't mind seeing that set available in the Cartel Market.

Also, the Havoc Squad Armor matching Republic troops in the cinematics seems to be missing the Republic insignia and I cannot imagine why. I thought it might have something to do with keeping the set faction neutral for some reason, but other sets, such as the Rectified and Nimble Brawler's sets, feature the Republic insignia front and center on the belt.

Edit: Besides getting the Republic insignia on the current Havoc Squad Armor (or even a Havoc Squad insignia, of course), it might also be nice to have an updated version available resembling Jace Malcom's in the cinematic, Hope, with a Havoc Squad insignia on the shoulders and additional armoring on one of the shoulders, such as with the Colossus armor set, among others.

Edited by exlionx

• 3 years later...