All my re-engineered schematics in the archives are gone.

Saxnicke

I Play at the Red Eclipse.

All my crafters reengineered schematics are gone, except moddable stuff, like barrels, mods, augments.

I have all greens i could by from vendors, the blue you could by on GTN or find in-game, but not the blue or the purple re-engineered schematics. This happended when 5.0 update was done.

I have submitted tickets and bug reports in-game and on the forums. The only response i get is: you have no proof that you had those schematics. Not true. I have in my inventories, a few, not bound gears and wepons, implants etc, those i could not sell. They are marked with my crafters name, but the schematic is gone. Im not able to craft them again. This goes for my armstech, armormech, synthweaver, biochem, cybertech etc. All my crafters are affected.

I spent significant time and resources learning all this schematics and are pissed.

What should i do? Is anyone else affected

It isn't in the realm of impossible, schematics did disappear back with 4.1 however in that case they could be immediately relearned from a vendor for some others needed a patch, 4.1 was when they did massive changes to crafting and also raised the level cap at that time as well. edit - see this link for 4.1 issue

However it would be odd for this to occur to just 1 person, as back then it was prolific issue.

All you can do is see if others report a similar issue, however I myself have not seen this reported to date either here or at AHQ and we are pretty much 2 weeks down the road from release

Edited by OwenBrooks

Well, i have no explanation to how this can happen, to my knowledge i cant delete a schematic. And in my inventories i have several pieces of gear, blue and purple, marked crafted bay my alts, but no corresponding schematic present to craft it again......