Starting Kotet w/o Kotfe, will game remember my class romance?

Shiannelove

In main BH class storyline I romanced Torian, and my BH is now at lvl 65. If I start Kotet with her, but did not do Kotfe with her, will it remember her romancing Torian, or assume no romance was done? (which is what usually happens when you start kotet w/o doing kotfe) May just test it myself, but thought I'd ask here first.

[PS, I've done kotfe with other chars, i know what happens and all that]

That's actually a pretty good question regarding what happens if someone skips KotFE and only does KotET.

I've been mulling around just skipping the KotFE/ET content on some of my characters depending on what the next expansion is and would really like to know how the game handles skipped content beyond using a level token.

That's a good question :o it seems likely that if you didn't cheat on him with Theron, Koth, or Lana that the game would assume you were still with Torian. I do however recommend doing KotFE with your character because there are different character/romance moments (especially in the recruitment chapter) if you play with a romanced character vs non romanced.

No idea. I've been wondering something similar myself, what will happen in future content if we skip fe/et. No way I'm going to want to go through all that on every character. But I have a feeling I'll have to, even if just to be safe