Can't log on a character, loading screen freezes.

owca_bwooy

Dear Sir/Madam,

Firstly I'd like to tell you that I had good opinion about your game but my minds changed after this what happened to me during last two weeks. I was grinding my main character for last 2 years, paying for the game almost without any breaks. Around two weeks ago I have encountered a strange bug which do not allow me to log on the character anymore (simply screen freezes and do not move any further), it is strange cause I can easily use all my other 17 alts remaining. I was reporting this issue THEREE TIMES. First time your custom service has send me back a "memorize rules" to follow in order to cope with the problem, like: check your drivers, fix game, seek for answears on forums and other usless crap... I did all. Even removed and reinstaled whole game again cause option 'fix' wasn't available... nothin. After taht I reported it in 'bug report' and described this particular issue again.... you sent me the very the same 'crap' not even bother to change the content of the reply... not even a little. I was trying to transfer the character between servers to unlock it somehow. All my tries has becomed a failure. I don't know why I bother to explain it once again to you when you clearly ain't give a BROKEN DIME for your customers, but at least I will tell you what I think about your game. It is BUG town, world... universe! Starting from glitches in vanilla game, through cinematics 'stucks' in around 6-7 chapters of KOTFE, through some wierd vanishing players in PVP areas, through doubled characters in "Story phases', through countless bugs with achievments and many many more comming up to 'THIS'. This - you can't log on on a character you were developing through 2 or 3 years I can't recall it was so long time ago... the account you spend playing more than half of a year learning from "/played" option in chat. You know... you ARE JOKE not developers.

I can't describe how I feel dissapointed and put out by your game.

No regards,

Luke

Is it possible that character was logged out in a stronghold or guild ship when you tried transferring ?

If so open a ticket and request that character be moved to fleet due to unable to load after logging out in a stronghold/guildship

Edited by OwenBrooks

Thanks for reply. But I was able to transfer this character between the servers... I moved it from Progenitor to Red Eclipse but the "log-block" was an issue still. So I moved it back. I think that by default you are moved on fleet while chenging servers. I don't know... will follow your advice and we will see.