The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Market: Legacy Rename not working

:confused: So, after purchasing the rename, i am prompted with the text box to put in my new legacy name. However after pressing OK, or hitting ENTER, the box disappears and i am left in my legacy screen with no changes made. The name change pending option is even still flashing.

There is a forum post from 2013 with a similar problem though it has to due with server transfers prompting a Legacy name change. however the results of trying to change names is identical in both their case and mine own.

there are steps listed to fix including clearing my cache or restarting the client. None of these has yielded any results.

for reference I've linked the forum here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=647734

Any, and all, help would be appreciated; and thanks for reading this far. :jawa_smile:

We can't help you here since that's an in game account issue and the forums are mostly player orientated with little to no staff involvement.

Best bet would be to open up an in game support ticket, give specifics as to what happened, and ask them politely to correct it.

Don;t hold your breath on a quick response. We have folks here in the forums bragging about how they're overloading staff with multiple tickets.

Good luck