What to do at level 50 after 5.0

CassandraP

Hello all,

I'm a returning player. I've leveled my marauder to 50.:) The mission console is grayed out on my ship. :confused: What are the level requirements for Shadow of Revan Pre-KoTFE story? I forget. :o Will I be eligible for it at certain level? I have to be level 60 to be able to do the KOTFE story chapters, I at least know that.:rolleyes: I'm just wondering what all my options are to level from 50 to 60 after 5.0. I'm a Founder who's played on and off since beta. This is just one of many characters for me. I've done Ilum before and Makeb and all the old content on other characters. Do we have newer options? Those of you that have been playing recently and level new characters, what do you do from level 50-60? I've Googled and attempted to research this, but I am not finding answers.

Thank you in advance for any time you take to answer these questions. Cheers! :D

I'm also going to add that I had an issue at level 50 also. The forums here replied and my ticket was responded to...

The Makeb missions, Rise of the Hutt Cartel, are not available until level 51... My Consular was level 50.999 and still didn't have RotHC until I ran a bounty contact and hit 51... Then the missions opened up for me...

Hope that helps...

CM

I'm also going to add that I had an issue at level 50 also. The forums here replied and my ticket was responded to...

The Makeb missions, Rise of the Hutt Cartel, are not available until level 51... My Consular was level 50.999 and still didn't have RotHC until I ran a bounty contact and hit 51... Then the missions opened up for me...

Hope that helps...

CM

Could of gone to Ilum. There's a small arc there.

Yep, I actually went to Ilum before subscribing. Ran the 4 or so flashpoints and had lots of fun. Thing was, as I was only a preferred at the time, I stopped exactly one XP short of level 51... Kinda frustrating to run all those flashpoints and bounty contracts with a full XP bar and not leveling...

But, I got it taken care of... a $30 Amazon gift card and I'm "in like flinn" through KotET...

:)

CM