Marauder Hardest PvE Operation Rotation?

Damedius

I have been checking out the rotations of some of the top DPS Carnage Marauders. It seems like it requires macros and looks like one of more complicated rotations I have seen.

You have to hit several abilites that aren't tied to GCD in quick succession and if you mess up your ferocity window your DPS suffers heavily.

I have been checking out the rotations of some of the top DPS Carnage Marauders. It seems like it requires macros and looks like one of more complicated rotations I have seen.

You have to hit several abilites that aren't tied to GCD in quick succession and if you mess up your ferocity window your DPS suffers heavily.

No macros, just keybinds, it's very easy to hit several keys at the same time or nearly the same time.

Also keep in mind that no rotation ( I mean NO rotation) can be executed indefinitely in an Operation environment without being interrupted. Also, people like to do things on parses that would not be done prior to pulling a boss. Things like pre stacking rage and starting at 12/12, starting on the target already inside of 4 meters, etc.

Dummy parsing only tells you what you're capable of under a controlled stress free situation. They are not reminiscent of live Operations. Master the Priority List for Carnage and you'll be good to go, rotation or not.