The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Set Gear

Archeryfreak

This probably is not in the correct location on the forums but I am slightly frustrated with the loot system, I have no received 2 different set pieces healer/dps gear on 2 characters. And with how the random loot system works there is almost no way that ill get the repeat pieces to complete the gear set. Has anyone else had this happen and will there be something done about this issue? I actually leveled another one after I got the 2 pieces drop on my Merc and then the same happens on my Opp. I understand there will be bugs and am not angry about it, I just wish there was a way to exchange the pieces to get my set bonus.

This probably is not in the correct location on the forums

Imagine how frustrating it is when folks who help out here on the forums see that.

Anyway...

Game discussion goes here - http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=255

You may want to skim the subforum or even use the Search Community box at the upper right and search for "loot" or "drops" or even "Galactic Command" as there's already dozens of threads on this topic.

I'm sorry if clicking a few links to see what's being discussed is frustrating to you but that's the whole point of a forum.

Edited by dr_mike