Corellian datacron bug

NHBabe

I'm aware that this is a known issue and I'm sure there was a bug report thread submitted at some point in the past, however, I couldn't locate it so I created a new one. I did submit a ticket via the game and I was told this issue would be resolved in a future update. To the best of my knowledge this issue has been a problem for well over a year now and hasn't been resolved.

The datacron in question is the blue endurance one that you need to reach by going up a slow moving beam and then blasting over to the platform. It is already difficult at times getting onto the beam, but now once you're able to, it only allows you to go half-way up before it ports you back to the steel beam you need to jump from. It never allows you to make it to the top of the structure to then blast over to where the datacron is located.

This is a problem for many of us that have all the datacrons but this one. We're unable to complete the achievement, as well as we're not receiving the stats or the cartel coins owed to us due to this bug.

If there is no way to fix this issue then can the datacron be removed from the game that way we can show completion and get our CC? Or just mark the datacron as already completed on everyone's games that way we don't have to continue to suffer through this bug, especially for those that aren't aware it is even broken?

Please address this issue!

Thank you!