Sith Warrior: Swtor Crash with Mission A World Aflame

Aarzaks

Goodmorning everyone,

I performed all the tasks of this mission, returning to speak with Katha Niar to complete the mission the game crashes,

I have tried to reset the mission and try again, same error. I have this problem for 3 days now ...

Can someone help me?

Try this http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=729911

Quick way is to repair depending on patch method is below (usually will be streaming by default)

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner. If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut,

select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher

Edited by OwenBrooks

Odd

With the game and launcher closed

go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars-The Old Republic\swtor and delete just the file called diskcachearena

then run the repair step as previously mentioned then retry but before doing that convo lower all ingame settings to low