Chapter 3

DanteSonOfSpada

Hai, I have submitted a ticket already for this problem and I still did not get a response so I'll re type it here. My ticket number is 30720157 I submited it on the 05/01/2017. I'm a level 47 Sith juggernaut, my character name is WILDRSONK. I was busy doing a mission on the planet Belsavis, which is my first mission in chapter 3. Whilst half way through that mission I was queing for Flashpoint and joined. I had to leave half way through the Flashpoint, and when I re spawned back to the location where my mission was in Belsavis, my class mission was gone. I am unable to retrieve that class mission now. Please help.

I am on the tail end of my story for my sith inquisitor on Chapter 3. Now I don't know if it is my computer's error or the server's error or an error in the programming. I go to Darth Thantons meditation chambers and click on the holo-terminal, it goes to the cut scene and a minute or two it freezes during the video and does not re correct it self and then nothing else happens and I go to hit a button to try to reboot itself and then it exits the game so what is going on?