KotFE Chapter XI Disavowed Bug

CuriousHouseElf

Hi, I'm currently on the part of the chapter where I have to free exiles from their burning homes and I was on 5/6 finished when I clicked on the last house. I channeled the house and it completed the channel, but the house never opened and I can't interact with the house anymore. I tried logging out and back in and it didn't fix anything and I'm not able to reset the quest, so I'm not sure how to progress in this storyline. Any help would be appreciated!

EDIT: Solution found

The sixth door I tried did nothing, but when I backtracked and went up to a somewhat hidden upper level, the door in the back didn't work to complete this section of the quest, but the door in the front did. Still seems like this quest is a bit buggy and should be looked into.

Edited by CuriousHouseElf
Found a solution

Hi, I'm currently on the part of the chapter where I have to free exiles from their burning homes and I was on 5/6 finished when I clicked on the last house. I channeled the house and it completed the channel, but the house never opened and I can't interact with the house anymore. I tried logging out and back in and it didn't fix anything and I'm not able to reset the quest, so I'm not sure how to progress in this storyline. Any help would be appreciated!

EDIT: Solution found

The sixth door I tried did nothing, but when I backtracked and went up to a somewhat hidden upper level, the door in the back didn't work to complete this section of the quest, but the door in the front did. Still seems like this quest is a bit buggy and should be looked into.

No bug here. Not every door that you can use has someone behind it waiting to be freed. The "solution" to the "problem", as you've discovered, is to keep looking and find the ones that do.