SWTor took money from me without subscribing.

CaroFrisstDich

Hello Community,

is there a way to get my money back? I bought a subscription like 4 or 5 months ago and instantly pressed the Free2Play Button below, so they will only take money from me one time. Havent played since 4 months or so now, because the game got bored after some time. Today I went to the bank and looked at my bank account and I saw that they took 12,99€ three or four times. This is unbelievable. I clicked the unsubscribe button and they still take my money.

I want it back, they see on my account that I didnt log in since 3 or 4 months on any character and they still do that.

Your best bet is to call them directly . Use this here : https://help.ea.com/en-ca/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-support/

And don't tell them ''You took my money!! I want it back!'' . They may just hung up on you .

Tell them the date you clicked on the Unsubscribe button and that it didn't work . And they charged you regardless .

Provide all the infos and they may help .

Edit: Btw , did you buy a one time Sub ? and when you got ''Bored'' Did you hit the Unsub button right away ? Because if you didn't and you have a Sub that activate each month..and then 4 month later you came back and just hit the button . Well that is on you . Not on them

Edited by SerraShar