Need some help with legendary status

MyNameIsPig

Okay so i decided i was going to go for that legendary status,

The server i play on is TRE and i did play alot on The Progenitor so i had some high level chars and close to conplete the story on those chars and the first i completet was the smuggler story and i logged out and checked if i got it and i did (the smugglers % to legendary status) and i logged out of the server and went on the TRE server and checked and i got it there to and today when i logged in it disappeared i still have the percentage on the progenitor but not on TRE,

so is legendary status only server wide cuz i have the sith warrior percentage and the jedi knight percentage on all severs and those i got before legendry status was introduced to the game.

Do i have to level up and complete every story on one server i mean i got it before i quit the game and logged in today and i have the sith warrior and jedi knight on all severs.

Thanks for all the help

Legendary status is a Legacy thing, meaning that it is per server. So yes, you probably need to level up a character of each class for each legacy, i.e. on each server.

Not sure how this is affected by character transfers, though. Perhaps it is possible to move leveled characters between servers to get it. Personally I would consider that cheating, but that's just me.

Also, I might be giving you old information - I have no idea if they have changed anything regarding this in later updates...

But the thing is i have the same legacy on both servers same level and everything

Sounds strange to me. Are you sure it is "the same" legacy, and not just two separate legacies with the same name?

Well... Perhaps they really did change the legacy to be cross-server. As I recall, it was actually supposed to be cross-server originally, but they changed that early on to server-bound. I only play on Red Eclipse (one reason being that legacy at least used to be server bound), so I can't check easily for myself.

If you move a character (any character lvl above 10) from Prog to TRE, your Legacy on TRE will get the Smuggler part done automatically.

Having same Legacy name and level doesn't matter, it's only when you transfer a character that the legacy achievements are melded together.