The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Old and New.

dxlolman

I would really like to see Classic lana customisation from SoR to my lana comp from KotFE/ET

And old Senya customisation (KotFE) to new Senya (KotET she looks younger)

And arcann with mask customisation and mask with destroyed robot arm customisation for awesome battle scar effect.

Plus our character customisations hair styles in particular lana's(both SoR and KotFE/ET), Koth's and Vaylin's.

Think I have more coming later. Post your ideas for old and new (already in game) stuff.

They added in new starter planet quest armor based off of old npc armor that I love. I want a way to get that armor on existing characters since I really don't need more alts! Given how many reskins KotET gave us, it's a shame that some of the freshest new armor is only available to new characters.

They added in new starter planet quest armor based off of old npc armor that I love. I want a way to get that armor on existing characters since I really don't need more alts! Given how many reskins KotET gave us, it's a shame that some of the freshest new armor is only available to new characters.

I've noticed same thing. These armors are bounds. I've created a ticket and i think they should give me that armor, becouse its quest set, and i can't get it. I know they for sure will give You back starter lightsaber if You drop one. I hope i get the armors too.

I've noticed same thing. These armors are bounds. I've created a ticket and i think they should give me that armor, becouse its quest set, and i can't get it. I know they for sure will give You back starter lightsaber if You drop one. I hope i get the armors too.

Let us know one way or the other!