KOTFE Ch 13 - Profit and Plunder - Impossible final fight as a sentinel Veteran mode

LittleRedHen

I've done every other chapter on veteran mode, but this fight is literally impossible for me to beat. The elite skytrooper spawns, takes 2 hits, and goes invulnerable... ok, fine. Then 6+ skytroopers spawn, and I have to hop around and kill them fast enough before they kill my companion. Meanwhile I'm taking pot shots that are impossible to see and dodge, but that isn't the big worry because I never die, until my companion dies.

But, die he does, every single time. Without fail, he will die sitting there healing away (despite being almost level 40).

As DPS he wipes the adds just fine, but... I have no healing available to me, so I can't sit there and let them wipe the adds while I heal.

Any suggestions?

And literally the next fight... spam everything I have, unity, heroic moment, pacify, anything once he gets low, run around killing everything with perfect timing, and barely make it out alive.

Veteran mode makes me angry, some of the fights are just stupid.

Best way that worked for me in this fight was killing adds as fast as I could (of course) while always trying to leave exactly one at the end. Why? Because as long as there are adds, the boss stays passive, and if it´s just one add then you and your companion shouldn´t get too much damage and can heal up a bit for the next wave.