Mailed items to and from non-subscribers not appearing.

alexcasilio

My friend and I are both Preferred status members. He tried to send me crafting materials via mail but none of the three items he sent showed up (he didn't make a mistake with my username). I tried logging out then in again and I had new mail, but not from him. I tried to send him an item in the mail to test this bug and the same thing happened with my item disappearing but no mail being received by the other player. However, we both immediately receive mail from each other that doesn't contain items.

Can this annoying bug get resolved and have the items returned to the appropriate player? As Preferred members, it's irritating hat we can't even send bug reports in-game, either. :/

Edit: I just received the items in the mail ~10 minutes after they were sent. Not sure why sending items in mail was so delayed. Hopefully this isn't a persistent problem.

Edited by alexcasilio
Bug potentially resolved?

Mail with items can take up to an hour to appear how long have you waited ?

See this link

Sending mail from one account to another (to a friend or guild-mate):

Mails not containing credits or items as attachments should be delivered instantly, delivery for mails containing credits or attached items can take up to one hour.

Cash on Delivery (COD) mails will also take up to an hour to arrive.

Edited by OwenBrooks