The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

carrie fisher

Countdesto

I don't know if this has been said, but I think there should be a Carrie likeness character in a new storyline and even though I'm a subscriber it should be free for everyone! This would be a great way for the tribute to endure, and not be forgotten!

I don't know if this has been said

Yes, it's been brought up many any times already. If you use the Search Community box at the upper right, type in 'carrie fisher' and click on the Search button, you'll see all the previous threads.

I seriously doubt it will happen though. Bioware would have to license the likeness of Carrie and I seriously doubt her family is interested in dealing with that right now.

Edited by dr_mike

Yes, it's been brought up many any times already. If you use the Search Community box at the upper right, type in 'carrie fisher' and click on the Search button, you'll see all the previous threads.

I seriously doubt it will happen though. Bioware would have to license the likeness of Carrie and I seriously doubt her family is interested in dealing with that right now.

I agree to this honestly.

As much as I'd love a tribute to Carrie in the game, as mentioned doubt her family would like it as of now.

As honorable of an idea as this may be, with good intentions, I sadly would say her family probably need some time and such to get through their loss.

However, in time, we may see it, who knows? :)

I don't know if this has been said, but I think there should be a Carrie likeness character in a new storyline and even though I'm a subscriber it should be free for everyone! This would be a great way for the tribute to endure, and not be forgotten!

While this is a nice sentiment and one a lot of people share there is one thing I will say.

She will never be forgotten. Not only was she a great actress she was also a great person who brought awareness to a disease that needed attention and for those things people will always remember her.