Please Fix "Anti-Personnel Turret" and "Multi-state Mainframe Terminal" Decos

Sorrai

I am reporting a known bug issue regarding 2 interactive decorations. Both the "Multi-state Mainframe Terminal" and "Anti-Personnel Turret" emit this constant blue glow rather than only glowing upon mouse-over. PLEASE fix these decorations so that they glow only when moving the cursor over them. It is extremely obnoxious and distracting to see these decorations set to a permanent glow. It ruins the quality of the decoration and I would greatly appreciate seeing this minor annoyance finally fixed.

I have submitted this to in-game support and am posting here as well. This permanent glow is a trivial nuisance that should have been corrected a long time ago and it is getting increasingly more frustrating that a minor issue such as this still hasn't been addressed.

I enjoy decorating strongholds and put a lot of time, consideration and resources into them. These decorations would be perfectly fine if it weren't for the permanent blue glow. Please fix these decorations so that they glow only on mouse-over. Thank you!