I can't begin to play the game

Karcler

After login I choose "Play" and 10 times I recevive in the process of initializing the next message: "This application has encountered an

unexpected error. Please try this patch again" (Patch 5.0.1).

And all the same again and again. Try to read about this problem and did not find anything.

Please help to start the game

Igor

After login I choose "Play" and 10 times I recevive in the process of initializing the next message: "This application has encountered an

unexpected error. Please try this patch again" (Patch 5.0.1).

And all the same again and again. Try to read about this problem and did not find anything.

Please help to start the game

Igor

Same here and i just godt the Deluxe Pack and now i can´t play the game ?

And when i go to login it tells me that only have the Standard Edition why is that ?

Edited by Donkanalje

The "unspecified error" may be simply due to your firewall/av settings. Try (re-)adding, or removing and re-adding, both launcher.exe and swtor.exe to your firewall/av exception list(s).

This.

I had similar issues about a year ago when my "Internet Security" software was updated. That said, adding exceptions did not work properly on my ISSW for a while (bug in the software), so I had to temporarily disable the firewall of my ISSW. I would...

1. Disable the firewall
  2. Launch SWTOR
  3. Login
  4. Get to the character selection screen
  5. Enable the firewall
  6. All was well

This was NOT a SWTOR problem because other internet connected games I played were also breaking down.