Opening Galactic Command messes with the group finder queue.

Khevar

1. Using the group finder, I checked off Uprisings and Flashpoints, and then joined the queue.

2. The group finder icon glowed yellow.

3. Opening the group finder gave me the option of "Leave Queue".

4. The "Join Queue" was greyed out.

All of this is as expected.

5. I then opened Galactic Command (CTRL-G), as I wanted to check on the current DvL rank.

6. The group finder icon stopped glowing yellow. It became blue again.

7. I opened the group finder again, and it gave me the option of "Join Queue"

8. The "Leave Queue" was greyed out.

I decided to leave everything as it was, and eventually I got a pop on a Storymode Uprising. So it appears that this bug only relates to the UI. However, it does prevent you from leaving the queue.

Edited by Khevar

I can confirm that reopening the galactic command Window delists the Player from groupfinder.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open GC via Control+G

2. List on any Group activity such as uprising or flashpoint (Veteran/master).

3. Close GC

4. After Reopening GC via Control+G the character is not listed anymore

Kind regards!

I decided to leave everything as it was, and eventually I got a pop on a Storymode Uprising. So it appears that this bug only relates to the UI. However, it does prevent you from leaving the queue.

That's what I noticed too, you still get pops even if it seems you are no longer queued but this is still annoying as hell since you can't really tell.

On the other hand, I could swear that selecting uprisings through Galactic Command for instance and then getting a planetary mission while waiting did remove me from the queue as I never got any pop this way (on Harbinger, during peak time as a healer there's no way it would take over 1 hour to get an uprising... I mean to get Fractured).

Edited by demotivator

Having the exact same issue...group finder and galactic command cant be used at the same time.

When I am in queue for a flashpoint (via groupfinder), simply opening and closing the galactic command system causes the groupfinder to become unresponsive...only relogging makes it responsive again.

Doing daily heroics via galactic command also removes any queues that I have been listed in via groupfinder.

So doing some dailies while waiting for a flashpoint queue pop is not possible atm.