Lost a Level while porting to Stronghold.

hof_th

Today I leveled one of my alts, while doing the Coruscant Heroics she reached lvl 70 and started earning command XP and her First Command Crate. Once I completed all Heroics on Coruscant I opened my Command Crate, disintegrated the stuff I didn't need and ported to my Coruscant Stronghold to check if I needed the Armor piece I got for my Legacy Gear only to discover that suddenly my Character was lvl 69, had lost all her Rested XP and about 300 Command XP. The Gear piece remained in my Command Stash.

Screenshot of my lvl 69 Character with an armor piece in her Command Stash

I also sent a Bug report ingme.

Today I leveled one of my alts, while doing the Coruscant Heroics she reached lvl 70 and started earning command XP and her First Command Crate. Once I completed all Heroics on Coruscant I opened my Command Crate, disintegrated the stuff I didn't need and ported to my Coruscant Stronghold to check if I needed the Armor piece I got for my Legacy Gear only to discover that suddenly my Character was lvl 69, had lost all her Rested XP and about 300 Command XP. The Gear piece remained in my Command Stash.

Screenshot of my lvl 69 Character with an armor piece in her Command Stash

I also sent a Bug report ingme.

If you make a ticket in the "Character/Companion" category, a CSR might be able to help you out with this. A faster option would be to phone them, and maybe you'll get a CSR who can help you with this right away.

Filing a bug report just gets the issue sent to their dev team for "review" so they can maybe get a fix in some future patch, but won't get you any direct action for your character's lsot progress.