Downloader stuck at 99.97 AGAIN

Legolomaniac

It's almost 100th time that this is happening. I'm frustrated by the game's mechanics at this point. It would not allow me to play. I downloaded the game. It patched, when I click play button the loading page comes and goes.. and when I try to choose a character... I CAN'T because the downloader is still trying to download... minimum download in progress jibberish hits again. I'm frustrated with these constant issues bioware. What kind of company would NEVER work for an easy manageable bug. I don't understand. Do we have to raise money or signatures in order to make the dev team efficient? Help asap.

There is no help in the bug report forum as per this link

Try running a repair initially to see if it sorts out the download, to do so close the game and launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut, select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher

If it persists make a new thread at EA Answers HQ

If this patch method has done this before consider switching to non streaming per this link

It tells me it finished downloading but I see the continuation of the download when I load the character slots page. I already deleted BitRaider like 3434523 times. I'm quite frustrated with these kind of bugs. It's been 5 years and it's happning for 5 years. And what did Bioware exactly did to resolve the issue? NOTHING.